Amazing

Angelina

"Angelina" Meca whispered as he stood in front of me. He had cleaned the blood of my hands but I couldn't stop looking at them, as if it was still there. "Ange please, babe please say something" He whispered tilting my head up to meet his eyes

"M-my Parents" I stuttered, I couldn’t even speak, are they alive? How long have they been alive? Who did this? Why did they do this? “What did the note say?” I gasped in realization; he stared at me for a couple of moments, almost as if he was having a internal debate. “Meca, please, I need to know”

He sighed grabbing a crumbled piece of paper from his pocket and cautiously giving it to me. Grabbing it out of his hand with a shaky one of my one I unfolded it, blood, it almost covered the whole note, I shook my head, I needed to focus.

Dearest Angelina

Lets play a game of flashbacks; do you remember the day that you ran away from me? From your parents? And they stayed behind?

We’ve had them since them, torturing them, slowly, painfully; we’ve had a lot of time, and a lot of people that wanted revenge. They broke the rules, and you are the abomination that occurred.

You have been ordered to death my dearest, and I will be thrilled to have the pleasure in killing you.

The enforcer- Michael.

Tears were pouring down my face as my hands let go of the note, letting it fall to the ground, I only noticed that Meca was shaking, his eyes were pitch black as his grip on the bathroom bench I was sitting on had already dented.

“Meca, you need to calm down” I whispered out trying not to cry, but that just seemed to make him worse as a deep growl vibrated the room. My eyes widened as I realized he was this close to losing control and shifting. And an Angry Alpha who has lost control and the only instinct he has would be to kill the person threatening his Luna and mate, will get extremely dangerous for everyone. Grabbing his face with both of my hands I made him look at me before I leaned in, closing my eyes and pressed my lips against him. I pulled away to see his grip had loosened on the sink and his hands had slid up my waist pulling me against him “It will be okay” I whispered as more tears poured down my face “We’ll be okay” I sobbed out, he pressed his lips against mine pulling me fully against him successfully stopping my sobbing. I responded back instantly wrapping my hands around his neck, he carried me over to the bed and lied me down before crawling over me.

“Ange can I mark you?” he asked pulling away, my eyes widened as I looked up at him in shock “Please I need to, my wolf is going insane and his on a thin string, I need to make you mine, and I don’t want to rush this to much. But please let me-“ I pressed my lips against him before pulling away and nodded, nerves building up inside me, would it hurt?

“Mark me” I whispered, if possible his eyes darkened so they were completely pitch black, and he slammed his lips down on mine bitting on my lip harshly making me gasp, he took that as an opportunity and slid his tongue in mine, breaking away from the kiss he made small bites around my chest and neck, sucking and licking the area. My breaths were coming out in short pants, what is this man doing to me? Suddenly he bit into my neck making me scream out in shock, the feelings that flowed through me couldn’t be described. It hurt at first, but after that? It was pure pleasure, and it was weird, I had never experienced this before, I didn’t know what to do. I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him fully against me.

“You’ll be the death of me,” He groaned when he licked the spot making me moan. A blush crept up onto my cheeks in realization of what had just happened. “You look cute when you blush” He murmured almost to himself, and of course that just made me blush even more.

“That was-“ I broke off looking at him with an amazed look, which of course made his ego even bigger, “Amazing”, I whispered snuggling into his chest

“Oh babe, you have seen nothing yet” He groaned, I frowned before my eyes widened, in a second he had moved my hands so they were on his shoulder and spread my legs apart making me gasp, his lips connected with my mark making my body arch into his more, then suddenly his hands were beside my head and he grounded himself against me, I moaned loudly, pure pleasure spread through me, and I swear the whole mansion heard me. My breath was stuck in my throat as I looked into his eyes “Now imagine the real thing” He huskily whispered into my ear nibbling on it softly making me groan. My eyes widened as images flashed through my mind, and let me tell you, they were very descriptive, I gasped pushing him away and ran into the bathroom his laugh echoing after me, I closed and locked the door and collapsed on the floor. Hugging myself, my body was almost shaking with lust, this man will be the death of me.

 I don’t know how long I sat there for, thinking, I had an amazing mate, but my parents were missing, the enforcer who was basically the councils assassin just with a bigger ego is out to kill me and my pack.  A tear slipped down my face at the thought of my parents; did he really have them that hole time? Maybe if I had just stayed then nobody would have been hurt, but then I would leave Meca all alone.

And I thought my life couldn’t get any worse.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Its short i know! Im sorry for the wait, i promise i'll try update quicker!!!!