Bitten

Angelina’s POV:

Have you ever got that feeling where you just want to collapse? Where you’re so tired that you don't think you can go on anymore? Yeah that’s how I feel at the moment, my feet hurt, my head felt like it had been run over by a fricken bus and another plus, I was fricken thirsty, and not for water. 

"I think we're done!" Ashley cheered still looking as happy as we started

"Oh my God I have never felt so grateful to hear those words" I sighed collapsing on the seat placed against the wall of the shopping center, Channel and Rebecca sniggered and sat down with me as Ashley proceeded to text a paragraph a second on her phone. "I am never going shopping again, man i don't think I’ll need to, I’ve got enough clothes for the whole pack!"

"I second that, this is the last time I’m going shopping, unless it's for food" Rebecca said high fiving me while Channel rolled her eyes and checked her nails

"You loved it and you know it,” She teased winking at us.

"Hey you okay you look a bit pale?" Ashley said eyeing me, I raised an eyebrow at her shrugging it off

"Your killing me off a infectious disease, I’ll be on the front page of the newspaper, it will be titled 'girl died from to much shopping'" We all laughed and continued on waiting for the guys, in the day that I have known these girls it feel's like we've been best friends since birth. I've never really had a family, nor a place to call home, and now I do, and it feels.... good. 

"Hey you guys done?" Tyler, Rebecca's mate asked smirking at her before wrapping his arm around her waist and eyeing the rest of the shopping bags we have, we've already made three runs to the car. 

"Yep" Ashley said still in her giddy mood, which I think is permanent as she kissed Blake her mate. 

"Thank god" I muttered smirking at Ashley when she sent me a pretend glare. I gasped as a set of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me backwards into a firm chest, as soon as I felt the sparks I instantly relaxed into Meca's arms "Can we go back to the house?" I whispered as he buried his face into my neck breathing in my scent; he seems to do that a lot. 

"Yep, we can go home" He said smiling at me, home. Pulling away from me he grabbed my bags with one hand and wrapped his other around my waist, but before we could go anywhere a bunch of girls walked up to us, I raised an eyebrow at them, looking a them then at Rebecca who gave me the same look saying, 'are they serious?' they were all dressed in extremely short clothing, some dresses that just covered their arse, or some short shorts that completely showed it. 

"You boys coming to my house tonight?" One asked while popping a piece of gum in her mouth while eyeing Meca up and down, she was pretty, if she put on some decent clothes and wore less makeup, this way she looks like a skunk. 

"No" Meca basically growled at her making her frown at me then at his hand, which was around my waist

“Where having a movie night, which you aren’t invited to, it’s just us and our mates” Blake stepped in holding Ashley tight who was currently glaring at the bunch of girls in front of us, all their eyes snapped to me and Meca in shock and something else I couldn’t point out

She is your mate” One of them sneered pointing a long manicured finger at me making me flinch; I hated being the center of attention.

“Yes she is, and she is twice the person you are, now we have to go, so if you could move to the side trip over a balcony and kill yourself will be on our way” Rebecca sneered at them as we pushed our way through them, I shivered at the looks they were giving us.

“Who the hell are they?” I asked shocked as we got into the cars

“They are what we all the sluts of this town, they will bang anything with a dick in between its legs” I blushed at Channels comment and looked down at my hands

“Oh”

“I don’t know how this is going to fit” I called out as I finished unpacking a couple of bags, into the walk in wardrobe, Meca is making me stay in his room, not that I mind, no complaints here. I felt my vision blur as I gripping onto the wall for support, I held my stomach as it let out a growl, man I needed blood.

“You okay?” Meca asked making me squeal and turn around in shock

“yeah, no I'm good” I whispered taking a couple of deep breaths, I knew he didn’t believe me, his eyes scanned over my body for anything that could effect me before they landed on my stomach, then make to my mouth

“Your thirsty aren’t you?” I took a few steps back as he did forward, I couldn’t risk him getting to close, not know, not when I have a very thin line of control left.

“No, I'm just tired” lie

“Don’t lie to me Angel” He growled out closing the distance between us before I could blink, he grabbed my hips and pushed me against the wall as he pressed his body against mine.

“I j-just need some blood, I'll go h-hunting” I stuttered trying to push away, I closed my eyes, knowing that if I looked at his neck I wouldn’t be able to hold back, just thinking about it had my teeth growing.

“Animal blood? Don’t you need human blood?” His voice was full of confusion and worry; shrugging my shoulders I closed my eyes tighter

“Not all the time, in time you’ll need human blood but animal blood is fine” I whispered as I felt him lean in so he was an inch away from my face.

Meca’s POV:

I leaned in close enough that our noses were almost touching, almost. She needed blood, and I knew what animal blood did to vampires, it made them weaker, they needed human blood. So if she needed blood, I would give it to her. Why was I even thinking about that? Everyone has told me, a bite from a vampire is horrible, painful, the worst think you can imagine, and here I was bout to give my neck up. But I would do it, for her, my mate, and hell would freeze before I let her go near any other male’s neck.

“Bite Me,” I whispered out lifting up her face so she was looking directly into mine, her eyes snapped open and stared at me in shock and horror,

“No! I could hurt you! Damn it I could kill you!” She almost yelled at me “I'll just go to the butchers tomorrow and get some then” She added with a weak smile, but I shook my head, she was pale, worse then what she normally was, she was fatigued and could hardly walk

“Angel I need you to bite me, just sink them in, I'll be fine, you wont let anything happen to me” But she didn’t move, we stayed like that for several minutes until her eyes flickered down to my neck before snapping back to my eyes, as hers glew. When werewolves have strong emotions there eyes turn black, but with vampires it’s the complete opposite theirs glow.

“Meca” She whispered out softly as she leaned in a kissed my neck softly, my hands clenched the wall as she licked the spot she was going to bite, damn it, I was mean to be suffering through this! She continued to kiss, lick and nibble my neck, grabbing her arse I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her against the wall. “I-I cant” She stuttered looking at me in the eyes,

“Just start with a kiss” I said and leaned in to press my lips against hers, and as soon as I did, fireworks exploded, ever since I laid eyes on her when my beta brought her back to me I have wanted to kiss her. Pushing her harder into the wall I let her dominate the kiss before she trailed kisses around my jaw, then down my chin, sucking softly on the sweet spot behind the ear. Fuck, I could feel myself getting excited. Slowly she made her way down my neck to the spot where my neck and shoulder connected, she kissed it before raising her head, I watched her teeth grow, sharpen, her eyes glew like the sun before she lowered her head and sunk her teeth into my neck, fuck!

___________________________

VOTE !

COMMENT!

FAN!!

Love you guys so much if your reading this! Please comment and give me any tips :D P

(photo on the side is of who i think should play Meca!)