[ 1 ]

Mia's Point of View

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Ugh." I groaned, rolling over on my bed, covering my head with my covers.

Beep

Beep

"Shut up!" I yelled to my alarm clock.

Wait...

Oh crap, I'm gonna be late for work!

Beep

"Shut up! I realize I'm gonna be late for work!" I yell at my alarm clock again, shooting out of bed and shutting my alarm off.

I ran into my bathroom, stripped off my clothes, and took a shower in record time. I quickly got dressed in my Starbucks uniform and put my curly red hair up in a ponytail and did my makeup. I went into my kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door. I took my phone out of my back pocket and checked the time.

7:50.

Oh crap, my shift starts in ten minutes! And it's a twenty minute walk!

You all may think, why don't I drive? Well, I need to get in shape, and this is the best way to do it. I'm not overweight or anything, but I never really do any type if exercise. I'm normal weight for my age. Which is twenty.

I start sprinting down the sidewalk.

I do this for three minutes, and I get really tired.

"Holy... Crap..." I wheezed. But I need to push through this! I can not be late for work!

I slow down from a sprint, to a run and this makes me feel a lot better.

I keep running and breathing. I start to look around at my surrounding to keep my mind off of how tired I am.

So many palm trees... And bushes... And grass... And-

I bump into somebody, and fall on my bum.

"O-Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I gasped, jumping up from the hard pavement. The man chuckled.

"It's okay love." He said.

Oh, he's British.

Cooool.

And a little hot.

He was taller then me and was wearing raybans. He had on a white tang top with shorts. His tousled hair, swept up and a few hairs fell out of place probably due to the LA heat.

He is hot.

Stop Mia! You need to get to work!

"I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna be late for work, so uhh, yeah. Sorry again!" I said, patting his chest and running down the street again.

I looked behind my shoulder and saw that he was smiling. Then he turned away, and started to walk quickly down the sidewalk. I looked forward again and I saw a group of teenage girls roaming around. A lot of girls. Jeez, why are there so many here?

Never mind that, I need to focus on getting to work!

I kept running down the sidewalk and focusing on what was ahead.

Don't want to run into anybody again.

I finally reached the Starbucks I worked at and clocked in.

8:00.

Nice, I made it on time.

Yay! I won't get in trouble!

Now time to make coffee. I might need some.

~~~~~

Chapter. Yeeeaaaaaah.

I hope you guys liked it :)

Please vote and comment!

Love you guys! xx

~Fell