Chapter 3

•Alex's POV•

I ran to the door as soon as I heard a knock on it. Subconciously, I thought it was probably Lachlan, since he said he was going to drop something off here, and we were going to hang out. Or, on the other hand, Sydney wanted to go home or pick up something.

"Hey- Michael?" I say in disbelief.

"Thought I might pay you a visit, don't I deserve to see my beautiful child too?" Michael asks seeing me hold my daughter, Alice.

"Her name is Alice, and I want to put some ground rules, right now," I say standing up to him, "You do not get to see Alice, you didn't raise her, you didn't help, you're a coward, you ran away."

"I know, I can make up for it-"

"No, you think you care about her but you don't, you think you love her, but you don't," I say quoting The Walking Dead, it was Sydney's favorite show, "Now leave."

He shrugged and walked out as I saw Lachlan.

"You know, you're strong," Lachlan laughs.

I smile and look at the ground.

"Who's this?" He asks.

"My daughter, Alice, she's Michael's child too though," I tell him.

"You live on your own and manage?" He asks.

"Sydney helped me, after her aunt's funeral around five years ago, she had gotten money from her and she had saved it for when she'd need it. I feel so lucky that she'd help me through this and got us everything we needed," I say looking down.

Lachlan looks at her as I put her in her crib and walk into the living room.

"So, have tried to go out with anyone to find a father for her?" He asks.

"No, I just... Don't want another heart break or anyone to hurt Alice," I tell him.

"I know, I just broke things off with my girlfriend," He admits, "Guess she just wasn't the one and we were not meant to be at all."

I sigh lying back and falling asleep.

•Sydney's POV•

I awoke to the sound of the door being opened at around five AM.

"NYPD drop your weapon!" I yell as I soon realize it's just Lachlan and Alex walking in.

I face palmed myself, "Damn paranoia of a cop."

"Nice alertiness," Alex laughs at me, "But seriously, I would've done the same thing."
God...

"Well, now that we got that settled, where you been?" I ask.

"Home, and also hanging with Lachlan," She says, "You realize we have work right?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to go," I tell her as I see Vikk enter the kitchen.

"Hey Sydney," Vikk says grabbing some cereal out of the cupboard, "You need to leave?"

"Nah, we got a minute," I say sitting down.

"Well, I'll meet you at work," Alex says, "I gotta take Alice to daycare."

"I can drive you," Lachlan says walking with her out the door.

"See ya girlfriend!" Alex says.

"Bye boyfriend!" Lachlan jokes.

"Vikklan for life!" Vikk laughs.

"Vikklan?" I ask.

"Our fans ship us, so our names combined are Vikklan," Vikk says.

I roll my eyes and laugh, "Cute. So I guess me and Alex are..."

"Sydlex," Vikk teases me.

"Nice," I laugh, "So, what do you do for your job all day?"

"I make videos, but for now, I'm just going to take a break," He says as I see tears forming in his eyes.
I quickly wipe them away and give him a hug.

"Why are you doing this?" He asks.

"Because, you need it Vikk, and you can't deny that," I say leaning my head on him.

"And you needed this too, didn't you?" He asks.

"Yes. I did."

"It happened to you too, didn't it?" Vikk asks me.

"My feelings are a fucking mess, and I'm emotionaly distressed," I say as I look at the floor.

"I know," He says and looks back at me.

"I have to get going, bye."

I ran down the stairs and sprinted to grab a taxi to work...

How could I almost tell him what happened? Why did I go that far?

•Vikk's POV•

"Hey Vikk! Where's Syd?" Lachlan asks.

"I want to help her... But she doesn't want help," I tell him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Lachlan, I want to help her like she's been helping me, but she doesn't want anyone, or anything," I say.

"Well... Why don't you just tell her about how you want to help her? That's what I'd do," Lachlan says.

"I bet she doesn't really care about me... No one does... Maybe Clara was right... I'm meant to be alone and die off forgotten..." I say as tears start falling out of my eyes.

"Vikk! Don't listen to her! She doesn't know what she's talking about! You'll find someone better, and you won't die yet, and I care and love you," Lachlan says hugging me.

I shrugged and walked to my room as Lachlan left.
I sighed and went for a quick walk around the streets, I mean, it really isn't going to be that different compared to London, could it?

A/N No updates, just have a lovely day/goodnight! :)