Worst Behavior Chapter 13

* Everybody On Their Worst Behavior What Goes On In This Chapter May Hurt People Feelings*

Roc-Yall Remember Those Hoes From The M&G.. HaHa I Got Them To Come Over. But Prod Must Be Feeling Some Type Of Way Because He Keep Staring At Us Like We Ate His Last Piece Of Chicken. I Can Clearly Tell he Has Feelings for Me But Im Just Not Into Boys He Gotta Get That Through His Thick Skull.

Hoe #2- why I Gotta Be Hoe Number 2

(Cuase His My Stoy)

Im NOt No Hoe So Get It Straight

( You Right You More Of A Whore-ishh Type Of Girl)

The Fuck You Say To Mee

( Uhh This Is My Story Bye Felica)

Wait....

Hoe#1- me And My Girl So Excited. When A Person Like Roc Royal Call And Say Do You Wanna Come Over You Dont Say No. I Walked Inti The Kitchen And Seen Prod. "OMg Hel.."

"ERRR!!! Who Are You." WAit Did Prod Swerve Me In The Middle Of My Sentence." Im Rocs Girl." He Shok HIs Head And LAughed... AT ME." Haha Whats So Fucking Funny." I Yelled At Him. " You Said Your Rocs Girl," He GAve A Little Chuckle And Threw His Head Back. " You MOre Like His Girl; Of The Week." Prod Is Really Trippen." I Dont Have Time To Play With You." I Said Walking Away. " HAve Fun Being His Hoe. " Prod Busted Out In Laughter. I Dont Know Whats Wrong With Him He Trippen. I Turned The Corner And Ran Into Roc. He Smiled At Me And Bit His Lips. " Wassup Baby." This Nigga. " Baby FOr The Week." HE Looked AT Me As If He was Confused. " Oh Prod Told Me Everything., Me And My Girl Gone."

Roc-"PROD!!!" Im Going To Kill Him. 'PROD!!!!" He CAme Around The Corner SMiling. I Pushed Him Onto The Wall ."What IS Wrong WIth You." I Grabbed His Shirt." Theres NOthing Wrong With Me??.. You KNow Exactly Whats Wrong With Me." Prod,Prod,Prod. He Cant Get Over Me. " Prod There Nothing You Can Do About USS. I Do NOt Love You In Any Way." He Smiled At Me And Grabbed The Rim Of My Pamts. " Im Going To Make You Love Me." He Dropped To Hes Knees....And Well You Know The Rest......

Worst motherfucker never loved us

Fucker never loved us

You ain't know, now you know now

Still at it, scrub J's with a toothbrush

Shit, niggas still playing my old shit

But your shit is like the police asking us questions,

Nigga' we don't know shit_

First Day On Tour

Ray- "Have Anybody Seen My Left Shoe!!" I Yelled. "Walterr!! I Cant Find My Shoe." He Rolled His Eyes. "Its In Prince's Dressing Room." Really? Allright Than. I Knocked On Prince's Dressing Room Door. The Door Opened And Walked In. Dixcy Was Sitting In Prince's Lap Laughing. I Cleared Throat And Dixcy Jumped Up. " Um Bye Ray See You On Stage." She Walked Out The Room Trying To Avoid Me. "Hi Baby." He Hugged Me And Kissed My Check. If Only He Knew How Much I Wasnt In The Mood. "What Does Dixcy Mean Se You On Stage." I Asked Grabbing My Shoe. "All Of Us THought It Be a Good Ideal." Why Wasnt I Involed In That Decision. "You'll Be Dancing With Star." Prince Said Throwing His Jacket On. "Why I Gotta Dance With That Blue Head Skunk." He Laugh And Kiss Me On My Forehead. " Just Play Alone So We Can Stay Together." He Makes Me Love HIm So Much.

On Stage

We Were Having The Time Of Our Life Dancing Around, Playing With The Crowd, Watching The GIrls Die In Front Of Us. "Thanks, All Yall Are Beautiful. Now Lets Introduce The Omg Girls And Our Personal Friend Dixcy." Prod Said. The Girls Walked Out And Stood Bye Us. "Hey Ray Boo." Star Said Kissing My Check. Ok Nasty I Can Smell This Bitch From Here. " Hey Baby." I Strain. I Danced Around Star As I Sung Forever. Dixcy And Prince Were Getting A Little Too Into It. "Come On Prince Calm Down, You Getting A Little To Exicted." I Whispered To Him As I Walked Pass Him. Next Thing I Knew I Was Face Down On Stage , The Crowd Roaring With Laughter. " Why You Trip Me!!!." I Yelled At Prince As I Stood Up. " I Didnt Trip You." He Walked Towards Me Arms Open Looking For A Hug. But For The Pass Few Days I Been WAnting To Do This... I Lunged At Him Knocking Both Of Us To The Crowd. Girls Screamed And Crowded Around Us As I Continued To Take All My ANger Out On Him.

Star_ I Stood On Stage And Laughed, This Was All In The Plan. Get Ray Mad At Prince, Make Them Break Up, Then I HAve Ray. Prince Shouldnt HAve Ever Tried To HAve Ray Everyone Knows Me And Ray Belongs Together And There No Other Way. Thats Y I Tripped Ray.

Omg Hii, Can Yall Believe This. That Blue Headed Bitch.. Jkjk I Love Star Well Not As Much As Beuty Anways I Finally Got My Laptop Back So Now I Can Continue.. Boss Made.. And Guess What.. On November 16 Mb Coming To Dallas And Im Going To See Them Cause Yours Truly Has A VIP Pass Thanks To My Cuzzin Whos Good Friends With Walter.. Aint I Lucky