Chapter7 Its My Fault

Ray: Prince Coming Back. He's Told Me To Meet Him At This Hotel. When I See Him again I'm GOing To Grab Him And Kiss Him And Never Let Him Go again. I Was Speed Running Down The Middle Of The Street. All I Cared About Was Hearing My Prince Sweet Voice In My Ear Again. I Turned A Corner And The Hotel Was Right There. I My Tracks And Smiled. I Seen Prince Standing Infront Of The Hotel. I Was Ready To Run To Him Until I Heard A Car Horn behind Me. I Turned Around And A Speeding car Was Coming Toward me. "Ray!!!!" Prince Dropped His Baggs And Ran To Me. I Was On The hard concrete. I Felt Like I Was TaKing My Last Breathss.."No I Can't Leave I Not Ready."I Repeated To Myself.Prince And The Girl next To Him Sat Next To My side,"Its Ok Ray Just Hold on." His Years Felled On My chest. My Eyes Began To Close Slowly."I can't Prince I'm Sorry,i...can't."It Was Black I Couldn't See Him Not More. I Heard him And The Girl Talking. Her Name Dixcy .Prod And Roc There Too. Roc Was Crying The Loudest. I Wanted To Tell Him That everything Would Be Okay Not To Cry.

Prince:i Just Seen Ray Get Hit By A car Right In Front Of Me. And Now I'm Looking At his Body Hooked Up To Machines And Tubes. I Hated Seeing Him Like This."I'm going Into The Waiting Room." They wasn't Paying Attention . They Was Too Busy crying There Eyes Out. I Walked Out the Room. Somebody Grabbed my shoulder."Prince You can't Hate Your self For this." I didn't Hate myself. I Just Kill myself. "Ok Dixcy." She Grabbed my arms And Walked me Down The Hall..... -_-What are they doing Here." Heyy Prince Its Ray ok."Star Tried To Hug me , But I Pushed Her away. "Why Do You Care." Star stood In Front Of me WithHer Hands On Her hip." Look Is he Ok Or Not." Babydoll rolled her eyes and sat het Down.I hugged her."Heyy baby D."Bahja Smacked her Lips."Why You always Treat Her Different." I Gave her A stank Face."cuz she Ain't Stank Like Yall." I Heard Dixcy laugh As They Rolled Their Eyes."What's Up With Ray."me and Dixcy Sat next To Baby D ."He Not Responding And I'm Kinda Scared. If He Don't Wake Up soon, Then....", I didn't Want To cry again And I Wasn't. Taylor??" I Looked Up.Dixcy was standing behind My chair. Another Girl was Death starring Her."Who's Taylor?"I asked,."My ex" Taylor came And Grabbed Dixcy."Let's Go." I Pushed Taylor Off Of Her."Prince, stop. You Can't Hit A Girl But I Can." BabY D Punched Taylor On The Face."You made The WRong Move."She Whipped The blood Off Her Face And Stood Up.Dixcy star And Bahja Was Behind Me."ANything bad Happen We already At The Hospital." Ohh I Hope baby D don't Hurt Her To bad."Just What I Was Thinking." Taylor Pulled Put A gun." Baby Get back." I Stood in front of her.Taylor smirked And Pulled The Trigger. I Grabbed my side , I felled To The Floor and Taylor burned Off." I Just can't Stay Here." Baby Scowled at Them As They left.I Was Rushed To A Room next To Ray. I'm..Next..To..Ray ........Always..*Flat Linee*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Poor Prince