so I'm a fairy? God my life sucks! part 9

Chapter 9~

Hey guys It's Cheshire, I have been looking online and have found pictures that will give you an Idea of what my main characters look like!

Hazel - http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/blonde-emo-hair.jpg

Merritt - http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20white%20hair/sasukes_girl01/anime%20boys/WolfBoy.jpg

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/3242_render_labrador_07_ghost.png

Octavia - http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/lindastrawberry/default/blue-hair--large-prf-1238246175.jpg

Nicco. cute-emo-boy-330x496.jpg 330×496 pixels

I'm also looking for a theme song for "So I'm a faerie?"

so put down the song you think fits the story the most down in the comments section and I will look at them and choose my personal fav. So please, vote, comment, READ!!!!

I luv u all

~ Cheshire ^ ^

*******************************************************************************

Hazel's POV.

Hello my dear human friends!

how have you been?

any evil teachers you want to talk about?

want to cry about your latest break up?

want to complain about the amount of homework you've been assigned?

because I am here to listen!

well If you're wondering what all of this is about, I've decided to become happy, chipper Hazel, because big bad old Hazel was just getting too depressing. The new Hazel has a healthy, an optimistic approach to life, even when her mom is dead and she just ran away from her drunk deadbeat dad...

and no, I'm not high, thank you very much...

The new Hazel frowns apon drug usage.

Not that the old Hazel was a Crackhead or anything.

but anyhow, here I am at Merritt's Place it is precisley 9:00 in the morning Octavia is still in bed but Merritt and I are enjoying an Amazing breakfast of Chocolate chip pancakes. Courtesy

of Merritt, and WOW this boy can cook! I swear he could win Iron Chef by making s'mores. the pancakes are fluffy and light and the chocolate chips are perfectly melted, Rich and smooth. It's like you are tasting Dark and light at the same time.

if they have flavors, that is.

" you'll probably want fourths, right?" Said Merritt, who was sitting on the sofa, In between Me and Octavia, we would of ate at the counter, If there had still been a counter. so the sofa It was.

"Yeah, fourths would be great!"

He smiled at me and took my plate.

"By the way," he called from the kitchen. "the Fey have requested that you come to a confrence today."

"Why?" I felt old hazel pacing ing the back of my mind, growing impatient.

"because they think you might have information on the Shugosha." Merritt put my plate of pancakes down in front of me

I frowned, sticking my fork into the steaming heap of pancakes, now I had both sides of the faerie world after me.

"When Is thing gonna start?" I asked through a mouthful of chocolaty goodness, reveling in the sweet taste.

"ummmmm, In about 20 minutes."

"TWENTY MINUTES!!" I screamed, bad hazel had just kicked good hazels pacifistic little ass.

Merritt shrunk back into the couch. "I'm sorry I lost track of time!" he lamely excused.

"Where the hell are they located anyways!" I fumed.

It was good to have bad hazel back.

"In the Met."

"The Metropolitan?" I asked, why would the HQ of a international rebellion be located in New York Cities most famous art museum?

"the one and only." Merritt said with a little bit of cheek.

"Okay, them we can catch the subway to save time." I said.

we both got up and ran out the door.

~Cheshire ^ ^