I'm a fairie? God my life sucks.

Chapter 1

Hazels POV~

"Chewbacca would totally win."

" No way, Gumby can BEND man!!! "

I'm stuck sitting at the stoner table , again. listening to kevin and Dylan talk about,

Chewbacca vs. Gumby: The Epic Battel I actually wasn't listening so I don't really know. Lina ,whose sitting across from me, makes the loser sign when their not looking and sticks out her her pierced tounge, possibly the coolest pothead in the world. A couple Months ago My BFF Sydney got me a spot at the IT table, until my terminal clutz disease kicked in and I spilt my low fat chocolate pudding on Casey Bakers white DMG micro- skirt.

I think her legs were too drenched in toxic tanning chemicals anyway, my dessert probably just let her legs ( the capital of the republic of Skin cancer) breathe.

she flipped out anyway.

God it was too funny to see her face go all red like that.

*Sigh* I had really wanted that pudding.

Sydney gave her usual dramatic sigh " Haz, can't you try to be normal??"

The truth is I'll never be normal.

**************************************************

It started on my very first day of school. My mom had taken me to central park to by the honey roasted Almonds from the cheerful Jamaican vendor.

" You two have a good time today now "

My mom had taken me because the kids at school had been making fun of my peculiar, large emerald green eyes, calling me buggy, and Alien Girl. " Remember that you're very special Hazel, and life may be harder for you, but thats what will make your life worth living." said my mom as we sat next to the swan pond. My mother loved swans and the birds were always attracted to my mother, she looked a bit like a swan herself, long neck, platinum blonde hair, and snow whiteskin, even though she spent most of her time in our tiny herb garden in the yard at the bottom of our apartment in brooklyn.

we sat there for an hour my mother calling swans up to the shore, me eating my almonds then all of a sudden i felt something in my head turned on, or clicked or i don't give a damn ,but it was really freaky.

My world fell into complete pandemonium.

the swan that my mother had been stroking slumped down onto the grass, dead. a knot of black clouds was developing over the lake the trees wispired menacingly and reached their gnarled hands towards us. Mom grabbed me and ran, the pavement under our feet disintegrated, a maple snatched a crying baby from its mothers arms and she didn't even seem to notice, actually every body seemed totally oblivious to the turmoil around them, except for us, and the peanut vendor.

he pushed his cart down the path and laughed in the creepy way only people with jamaican accents can do ( I'm sOo Jealous ! <3) " They're lookin for u Kate and you can't hide this time"

since WHEN had he had bat wings!!?

we raced down a path towards one of the entrances to the park dodging the sticks and nuts the trees threw at us, we had to barrel through a group of japeneese tourists but we seemed invisible to them, which would be crazy ass in any other circumstance, but my life right now seemed like something out of a drugged- induced dream. ( I know this from experience.) the trees were closing fast around the opening.

We were so close but we weren't going to mak...

my mother picked me up and threw me like a football ( I was small enough back then to make this possible) I soared out though the tiny gap and hit the pavement the gap closed behind me.

i was next to the crowded street, but the world was silent

people went on with their normal lives.

that was the last time I saw my mom.

and since then I've been able to talk to plants.

**************************************************************************************

I hope u liked it!!!!!!

sorry for it being so short!

tell me what u like and don't like and what you think I should Add!

And a good title would be nice too.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

P.S I luv u all <3