Chapter 8

Just few hours after getting home, I was rolling on my bed nonstop while trying to get my mind off things that happened to me in school earlier in the day.

Unluckily for me, I had not even been able to stop myself from thinking for the past few days. I had spoken to my friends on the phone immediately I got home and asked about Kent. Kim told me Kent hasn't woke up from his coma, Emma said something. Even if Kim didn't always get so serious or knew what she was saying, Emma could never be wrong.

Did it mean that I was doing so bad about getting rid of Kent from my thoughts? Did it mean that the thoughts of Kent was now beginning to make me loose my mind that I was now seeing him everywhere. How was I supposed to stop myself?

I really wished I could tell someone what was going on in my head but it was impossible for me to utter the most unimaginable thing to anyone. Who would believe me?

If Max was right about the pills having effects on me, then it would be impossible for me to stop seeing the things I was seeing; things that weren't even there for that matter.

I wanted to scream. I was angry and going out of my mind.

Suddenly I heard a soft sound in the room, I lifted my heard up and I saw some of the sheets on my table suddenly flying around.

"What the heck?" I mumbled to myself after seeing my window opened. I hurriedly stood up from my bed and walked to the window to close it. I wasn't sure why my window was opened; I was sure that I closed it before leaving for school in the morning and I thought I saw it closed after I got in.There was no way anyone could have come in to open without me noticing.

I bent down to pick up the sheets but I suddenly heard a sound behind me. I looked behind me and I felt my heart stopped and my breath caught in my throat. My eyes widen as the whole of my body stiffened, I think I was ready to run or something.

He was back. Kent was back in my head and I was looking at an image of him staring and smiling at me with his legs crossed in my bedroom.

"Oh my God...." I uttered with a shriek, freaked out as my body almost hit the floor of my bedroom.

"Hey...." He said.

"Not again....please get out of my head" I pleaded as I grabbed my head in both my hands, shutting my eyes so tight. I was ready to get rid of the thoughts in my head.

"But I'm not in your head, I'm in your room" The stupid voice said "...this is your room, right?" The voice said again and I slowly opened my eyes just to be sure if I heard and saw right. Kent was still standing there, his legs still crossed and he had that annoying smirk on.

"This is my room..... what do you want from me. Why do you keep showing up?" I questioned in a shaky tone.

"Nothing, to be precised" he replied.

"Who are you exactly? Are you even real? Are you related to Kent Harris? Does Kent have a brother no one knows about?" I rushed the questions, I just didn't understand what was going on.

"What?" Kent chuckles "A brother? I don't have a brother. I'm Kent"

"Liar, Kent is in the hospital. Who are you and why are you in my room? Tell me or I'm calling the cops" I threatened. He couldn't be Kent because I knew for sure that Kent was in the hospital. It couldn't be him, except he was just playing tricks on everyone in school and pretending to be in a coma.

"The cops?" Kent bursted out in a big laughter this time around, I wondered what was funny. Did I sounded like a joke to him or what? "You're really funny" he joked.

"I'm funny? Right?" I was starting to get upset him and I might just have to drag him out of my room. Why did he even had to come to my room? What if I was naked? My eyes went wide at the thought of him walking in on me with no clothes on and I hurriedly shielded my body with my hands.