Going out

I was trying to pick out what to wear on my date. Mora said she was gonna pack things for us for our date. I looked through my entire closet and finally found a nice outfit. (Just the clothes)

It was nearly 6 and I hurried to the guild

It was nearly 6 and I hurried to the guild. I arrived about 5 minutes before 6, and saw Natsu sitting on the ground playing with his scarf. "Natsu!" I called out to him.

He looked up and smiled at me. He pulled me into a hug, "you look great.." He mumbled.

I smiled and saw  he was blushing a bit. "You're too nice. You look great too, but whats with your hair?" I asked. His hair looked neat and brushed.

He blushed a bit more, "Lucy said that I should fix my hair for you.. So that I look nicer for you.."

I giggled, "I told you before, you look better with messy hair."

He smiled nervously and played with his scarf, "so... Um.... Wanna go on a picnic?" He asked me from behind his scarf.

I smiled and held his hand, "yeah. Where do you wanna go?"

"Ummm, follow me.." He then walked and pulled me along.

After a horrible train ride and a few minutes of walking we reached an isolated area with birds chirping and a beautiful clear water lake.

I saw a small picnic basket set on a rock and Happy

I saw a small picnic basket set on a rock and Happy. I smiled and looked at Natsu, "did you know about this?"

He shook his head, "Mira said to get on the train and told me to walk North for a bit till I could find a lake, follow the water downstream and enjoy.."

I smiled and woke up Happy.
"Natsu! (Name)! Yay you're both here! Now I can leave and eat fish with Carla! Enjoy your date~" Happy quickly flew off.

"Well.. That was weird.." I said watching Happy fly away.

I sat down near the water and watched as Natsu tried to figure out how to organize the food in a nice order. I smiled and put my hand behind me and whispered a small spell and made a ball of water above Natsu's head. I dropped the ball soaking him.