Messages from a Vampire chapter 5

Chapter 5

I feel like I'm flying though the sky without  a care in the world. Like nothing can stop me no one can say anything.

" you dirty whore wake up"

so much for that.

I felt someone grab my arm and shove me off my bed landing on my face. I looked up to see my grand mother with hard eyes above me.

" get up you tramp."

She  grabbed my arm and dunged her sharp nails into my arms dragging me down the stairs. When we got down he was there smiling on the couch.

" good morning honey."

I smirked

" Don't say anything to her you rapist. you will never marry my granddaughter."

He frowned

She turned to me

" so when did you decided to get married young lady?"

I looked down at my ring that was shimmering in the sunlight. I smiled

" I'm talking to you."

I looked up

" I love him "

She frowned and as lighting a hand stuck my left cheek. Leaving me on the floor spitting out blood. I saw him  stiff and he breathed and then he tried holding his breath. He couldn't sit still and tried getting up but I'm grandfather was blocking the door..

" your only a teenager Phobebe. you have your whole life ahead of you and your going to go throw it away for some old guy who only wants to get in your pant. "

I stood back up walking over to the kitchen stink rinsing out my mouth. Leo relaxed on the couch then and i gave him a dirty looks and he stuck his tongue at me. How could he tell them they weren't ready. I wasn't ready and he fucked it up.

Thanks alot. 

" we leave you here thinking that we could trust you and here you go bring and man over here. I wouldn't;t care if it was a boy your age but this it a gown  man were talking about."

I looked down and she turned to Leo's directions

" I could have you arrested you rapist.'

" Nooooo!!!"

I ran into his arms and hugging him.

" He's not a rapist! i love him."

I squeezed him  tighter thinking that at any second we could be ripped apart and i wasn't going to let that happen . I wanted him  even though I wasn't ready to be married. Wasn't ready to have kids and be tied down. I mean come on I'm only a teenager. There was something about him  that i was draw too. Like we were meant for each other like yin and yang we just fit. Even though he's a vampire and once he tried to kill me and stuff. I'm afraid to say it but I'm in love with him.

" you will not see this man any more or your out of here."

I turned with heaping amounts of fury.

" Fine i will pack my thing right now! I don't need you...you only took me in because you getting money from the state. I was the paper in the garbage."

She looked down and i walked past her. I stomped up the stairs and got three gym bags and started shoving all my clothes into it. It didn't't take long because i didn't  really have lot of stuff they never really got me anything  good just clothes from where ever  they bought it from.  I stomped back down stairs and pushed my grandfather out the way and walked out side. I open the shiny  car in the drive way that was totally mine now and drove away with out even looking back. I didn't now where I was going but I wasn't going to stop. I started cry because I was alone.