Messages from a Vampire chapter 4

Chapter 4

"yes"

He smiled and stood up and but the big rock on my finger and kissed me.

" you have made me so happy."

Val wasn't so happy about my engagement

" Phoebe are you stupid? what about your grandparents? what about school ? what about me ?"

She was right i can't just get married. I have a live and two old people to pay for my clothes and  food. Also Leo could be lying, he was good at that for sure. I looked up with him with pleading eyes and he knew she was right. We couldn't be together..well not now anyway. The late bell rung and i looked up into his eyes on last time. I saw it, i saw what was missing understanding. He didn't try to persuade me to stay with him .He loved me so much that he knew he had to let me go. As i walked our palms to our fingers got far apart.. be fore i closed the door he said.

" I'll find away."

I smiled

" same old Leo... never giving up" i thought

The rest of the day came and it went until it was time to go home that when the real trouble started.

Emily Buckner

The biggest bitch you could ever meet

" oh..look its the big whore."

I rolled my eyes trying to pay her no attention but she wouldn'y give up.

" oh...i heard she fucked the janitor in the bathroom stall for money."

That was it i have had enough of her bull crap since the second grade. I have no idea why she hated me for no reason.

" you now what Emily..i now why your just a bitch who developed early so you put out in order for guys to like you. By the time your twenty you will be so repulsive and worn out not even your step dad would want you bitch. Stop hating on me you piece of trash cause we all now you stuff your bra."

she gasped and her so called friends started luaghing at her

she looked at me then at her feet. She  knew she couldn't say anything that wouldn't make her looks any more stupid than she looked now. So i turned a went to my car. I unlocked the door and he was siting there playing with his fingers. I sat down and closed the door and turned to him.

" IM still mad at you"

he laughed and i turned the keys and i drove to my house. MY grandparents weren't home still which i really didn't care that much. We went to my room and he flopped on the bed and opened his arms waiting for me. I didn't come. He frowned. I pulled up my computer chair right in front of him and i just stared at him which seemed like forever but was really thirty seconds

" you still mad at me ? "

" what do you think?"

what kind of question was that? He tried to kill me for god sake and he thinks putting a ring on it would make it all better? Well...sorry baby this ain't no Beyonce music video so try again. I crawled on the bed then on his waist and held down his arms.

" it seems to me you want to play rough Phobebe"

" HAHA"

" aww your the one who's on top of me ok?"

he started laughing which made the bed shake that mad me even anger. this wasn't funny the man was asking me to spend the rest of my life with him. But, how could i do that when i can't even trust to be alone with him. 

" Leo its not funny ok? you tired to kill me you called me a bitch you broke my bathroom. How can i ever trust you again ?"

" Look I didn't eat for 4 months ok I should have but i didn't then i was close to you and then i just lost control I didn't meant it. I want you to feel safe in my arms not  scared that im lying and im going to kill you with no place for you to run. "

He flipped me over and then my heart started to beat like a jackrabbit running. He heard it i don't now how but i know he did.

" please just trust me Phoebe"

Slowly my heart rate started to slow down and then it spend back up when he lay ed his lips against mine. I tugged on his shirt and it just wouldn't come off so i tugged harder and then he stopped. He didn't actually stopped but he pinned my arms down. I liked it but i was also scared.

" let me go'

" nope"

"why not i want to be participating too you know"

he smiled

" I know what you want and your not going to get it until you fully trust me. then you can have all of me when ever how ever you want me. "

He let go of my arms and he held me in his lap like my mother use too. I did trust him but he didn't trust himself.

" so my wife what would you like to do today?"

Have sex! have sex! oh..god please

" well.. i was kind of thinking that we could..."

" nope your not getting and of my body parts until you trust me. "

" ok i trust you."

He smiled and kissed my forehead

" Its not that simple. Nice try "

Then i closed my eyes ans drifted off to sleep with him right beside him