1: Ouran Academy!

1: Ouran Academy!

 ~Erika's P.O.V~

"She's a bit strange isn't she?"

"What's with that fringe, surely she can't see anything through that!"

"Is she even rich? She doesn't even have the school uniform!! A new commoner maybe?!"

I don't understand why they don't just leave me alone...I rather be alone. It's not my fault my parents have gone really faraway on business and I cannot get the money for the uniform and instead have to wearing a black dress which goes down to my knees, black ankle boots and my favourite light blue hoodie which has cat ears. 

Making my way down the hallway I enter next lesson and sit at the back. A boy sits beside me with black hair which hides his eyes. He turns to me showing his green eyes. He stares at me for a while before holding out his hand and says "Himura Shiki"

Taking his hand I reply "Nekozawa Erika". We shake hands before the teacher walks in.

A-A friend?

 The bell goes off at the end of lesson and we all have to return our text books at the front.

"Erika!" 

Turning around I see Shiki-Kun waving at me "See you!"

H-How kind!

Walking down the corridor I find I am lost and a purple aura forms around me as I grip hold of my time table. I'm going to be late for second lesson! I need help.

Reaching a door it says 'Music Room 3'. Opening the door rose petals are blown into my face and I have to hold onto the door frame to keep myself standing.

"Welcome!" A chorus of voices say.

Once the petals have stopped I see a group of sparkling men in the Ouran Academy school uniform.

"Another Haruhi?" One of a ginger pair of twins asks.

"Cut it out you two!" A boy with brown scolds at the twins.

"Hey! I've swear I've seen you before" A blobde says to me and cups his chin "Hmmm, have I? Have I not? So hard to tell..."

Isn't he the guy I bumped into when I was taking a tour and saved me from the crowd??

"Ah you're the girl who hates crowds!" He demands and takes "Welcome to the host club! So glad you decides to visit us! I'm your faithful prince Tamaki! That little cutie over there is Honey!"

"Hello!" He smiles and tightly grips hold of his pink bunny.

"Beside him is the strong and silent type Mori!" Tamaki continues.

"Those homo gingers are Hikaru and Kaoru!" Tamaki starts jumping around everywhere.

"You know it!" The twins smile.

"And my wife Kyouya!" Tamaki blows a kiss to the guy with glasses who glares at me.

"And finally my daughter! Haruhi!" Tamaki says pointing at the brown haired guy.

"Senpai!! V__V" Haruhi demands

Isn't that person the one Tamaki went up to?

"So, what is your name Princess?" Tamaki asks taking my hand.

"E-E-E-e-E-e-Erika" I manage to say feeling extremely nervous.

"Eri-Chan!" Honey smiles "Meet Usa-Chan!" He says and shows me his bunny.

"Ka-Ka-Kawaii!!" I smile

Honey smiles and giggles before rushing off towards the so called guy named Mori.

"Erika you must visit everyday! I want to talk to you about everything!~" Tamaki poses and walks closer towards me.

Stepping backwards I bump against the wall and into a large photo frame. Turning around I step backwards and watching the picture of Tamaki fall to the ground and smash into piece.

Tamaki rushes over and kneels to the photo and scream "My beautiful face!!!"

"Cut it out Tamaki" Kyouya says and fixs his glasses.

"Are you okay Erika?" Haruhi asks me and I nod once.

"I'm afraid you're going going to have to pay for that" Kyouya tells me and points at the mess on the floor.

"H-How much?" I ask.

"¥1,00,000" Kyouya fixes his glasses.

Eh?

"I-I-I can't ge-get money until a few months!" I say

"YAY!! You can work for us!" Tamaki jumps up in the air and then hugs me.

Is he bipolar?

"Hehe, what is with all the noise?" A man appears behind a dark door.

"Erika?" He asks.

"Nekozawa!" I call and run up to him pulling away from Tamaki "Nyan!!~~" I hug Nekozawa.

"What?!?!" Tamaki yells.

Twins: ^____^ ^____^