Chapter 1

•Vikk's POV•

"You're always free to return whenever you're ready to come back to London, you know?" Josh says patting my back.

"Thanks Josh, I just... Need to be on my own for a little, I'll come back soon," I say nodding.

Simon pats my back nodding.

"I'll really miss our fockin' Helmet Boy," Ethan says.

"Me too Ethan, I just... am not in the right place right now," I say, "That's why I'm going to be staying with the pack right now."

JJ and Tobi nod as Harry just hugs me.

"Flight eight-fifteen is now boarding," The loudspeaker said.

I gave the guys a final hug before boarding the plane.

You may be wondering, what is going on? If Vikk is happy where he was, why is he leaving this all behind? Did something happen? Yes, my girlfriend had broken things off, cheating on me, and moved to LA without me knowing until last minute. I'm trying not to reminisce and dwell on it so much, but I just can't do this... I can't do it... I miss her... And it's Valentine's Day in like four fucking days! My feelings are a mess...

The Pack had agreed to meet up with me in New York City where I wanted to find a place to live, just to be away from everything, but I still wanted to live in the city.

I sighed putting my headphones in and going to sleep.

•Sydney's POV•

(Four days after Vikk settled in and landed ect.)

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! I'm going to be late and everyone's going to hate me," I say running to my job as a cop in New York City.

I live in a nice building since I had been cop earning more money than my last job as a pet sitter.

But back to my life...

I hopped on a cab to work and looked on my phone for the news...

Negative stuff, sad country issues, violence, you fill in the blanks.

I had paid the driver and got to my office as soon as possible.

"Awe, fuck you gotta be kidding me," I say face palming.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" My partner Alex Thomas says giving me card.

"Thanks Al," I tell her opening it up to see a basic 'i wuv u!' in it as she does every year.

"Awe, why are you so sad? Is it because the fact that Aiden cheated on you that one day?" Alex asks.

"Thanks Alex, real confidence pusher, now anything new? You and Michael getting married?" I ask sarcastically.

"Shut up about that, but I brought you some chocolate doughnuts instead of pink ones, as I know you hate pink," Alex laughs setting down a box at my desk.

Yes, I know you're thinking, ha, ha, fat cop jokes. I'm not fat, I am also a good weight, a few pounds underweight, but not that badly. I look pretty healthy too. And the marrying jokes? Yeah, Alex is a single parent and her boyfriend left her halfway through pregnancy about a year ago, I took care of her and now she has a daughter who's about one. It's rough being pregnant and going to police training at the same time. Now she's an official cop, and we work together. We're about twenty now, and we are young serving for NYC, but we love it.

I take one out and take a bite and smile remembering that these got me out of depression.

"Call from this adress, urgent help right away! Parker and Thomas! You're on!" Our boss yelled at us as I grabbed my things and left. Alex had grabbed the adress and we were on our way to the adress as we turned on the lights and were on our way.

•No one's POV•

"Vikk! Vikk! Wake up! Vikk!" Lachlan yelled at Vikk as Jerome and Preston held back the guy who beat Vikk up.

"Well, seems they got him held back," Alex says.

Sydney jumped out of the car to say her usual.

"NYPD! We'll take him from here," She says grabbing the guy who beat Vikk up as the ambulence had grabbed Vikk.

•Sydney's POV•

"Hey... Um, sorry, I shouldn't talk to a cop like this, but, you two maybe want to grab some food sometime?" A guy with blonde hair and an Australian accent talking to Alex.

It was more than obvious he was trying to flirt with her.

"Oh yeah! We're free Friday!" She says.

"Alright! Can I get your number?" He asks.

"Sure!" She says writting it down.

I roll my eyes laughing at Alex.

"So, I'll see you soon!" Alex waves.

We got in the car drove off.

A/N exciting start, I know, someone got arrested, a police officer and Vikk? Is that possible? Lol idek. Have a lovely day/ goodnight! :)