Letters to Justin Drew Bieber

Letter to God..

Dear God,

I'm in love with a boy, who is loved by almost all the teen and tween girls ''All around the world''. They all want him as their ''boyfriend'' and all are ''catching feelings''..

He once said that all he needs is a ''beauty and a beat'', who could make his life complete. I know there are many "beautiful" and "rich girl" out there ready to ''fall'' for him. And I may not be the fairest of them all,but "believe" me, all I want to be is his ''favourite girl'', ain't no runner up,but number 1.

I ain't no "Latin girl" , ain't no "out of town girl" that he might find attractive. But I just wanna be his ''one less lonely girl'' (beliebers get what I mean)

My favorite Quote ever is **there's gonna be time people tell you that you can never make it. This is what I told them..."Never say never'' **

So I, too ,''won't stop'' until he ''love me''. ...~~I know it's never gonna be that easy, but I..Know.. that you wanted us to try~~... And ''I would!!''

So Justin, "where are you now'' ''baby'' ?? I'm ''overboard'' and I need your love to pull me up. I can't swim on my own. It's too much, feels like I'm drowning without your love..

Save me "Dr. Bieber" , I got a bieber fever!! But I wouldn't mind if I could just "die in your arms". Even if it's just for ''one time'', I wanna be ''stuck in the moment'' with you and ''never let you go''

People say I'm cray-cray being in love with the "thought of you" , the "one love" of my life. Haters may also say stuff about you, but keep in mind that I still "turn to you" no matter what.

I could be that "down to earth" girl you said you love. I could be everything you need coz whenever I see ''u smile'', how I wish that was me ''next to you'' and that was me,the reason that you are smiling.

Don't you know that ''that should be me'', feeling your kiss. I promise I don't ''kiss and tell''. Promise I ain't no "Maria" and people spreading rumours about you, even "eenie meenie" tiny bit..

You once said you just need ''somebody to love'' but you don't know how much I ''pray'' for me to be that somebody.

''All I want is you''..so ''as long as you love me'' I don't care about the whole world! Coz I know that everything's gonna ''be alright''... Coz between me and love,you are the ''Common denominator"... So please,''love me like you do''

Let us write a ''fairytale''. We'll meet "right here" "under the ''mistletoe'' and have our "first dance"... Just like one of your favourite songs, I could take you "up" and I could take you home and I could ''take you'' where you wanna go.

Omg, ''tell me'' if ''this dream is too good'' or not!

There will be "nothing like us".

💘**(50 songs so far!!! )**

(this is just a random letter I wrote.)

💘(vote/comment/share it if you love Justin and not afraid to tell the whole world including God.)

💢(It might not be good or even random rant.. Haha.. But thanks for reading.)

💢(I didn't copy anything, it's my own and I take total credit for it)

🌟(but if you want to add more songs or edit mine, feel free to PM or comment here below.. I'll update your ideas and dedicate it to you and ofc give you the credits)

🌟( **and if you have letters written and want me to post it here, just ask** )

Xoxo..

Feel free to add me. I love talking to fellow beliebers.

Ask me if you need help with anything. Don't be scare to ask!! Lol