Another meeting with Gu Hai.

Please comment & vote .
It's always appreciated

♡♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gu Hai pulled his luxury car into the shopping center parking lot. This was his second day of planned dates, planned perfectly for his father's wishes. The women were beautiful and pleasant, but that was never his type anyway. He liked women that looked as rough as their personalities were.

Gu Hai got out of the car slowly, and exited the parking garage. His father made reservations for a popular shopping center restaurant, one that Gu Hai had only attended once or twice. But of course he would eat anything.

Gu Hai went into the restaurant and was taken to a table already occupied by a woman dressed in red. Her hair was pulled into a pretty bun, and her face a rosey from blush. When her eyes spotted Gu Hai, they opened widely in excitement. Gu Hai barely treated her with a pitiful smile.

"Ah, Gu Hai? It's great to finally meet you." She said and signaled to the glass of wine directly in front of him. She picked up her glass, took a sip, then brought it close to him. He carelessly raised his glass and taped her glass with his own. The action was full of dullness.

When the glasses were down, and the cheers had taken place, she gently smiled at Gu Hai then looked over to the waiter and said," I'll admit to you that I asked your father what his favorite meals were, and I already placed the order. " She said and pushed her hair behind her shoulders. She seemed proud. Her face was lit by confidence.

Gu Hai didn't typically care for this gesture, and simply looked aside. Even when she was lost in one sided conversation, and spoke of things from her childhood memories to constellations Gu Hai did not give her his attention. His behavior caused the atmosphere to be thick and unsettling for her, and eventually her attempt at conversation grew short. The table was full of awkward silence, and her wondering eyes that matched with Gu Hai's fork scrapping against the plate.

"Are you enjoying your meal?" She asked.

Gu Hai looked up at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"Aren't restaurants like this pointless, when the food is no better than what I can cook? " Gu Hai said. His date uncomfortably sat back in her seat, and clenched her purse against her chest. She was very excited to meet Gu Hai, but she saw now that he had a personality that was bitter. Truthfully, Gu Hai could be very polite and loving, but only when he wanted to be. If not, someone could be met with his intimidating vibe.

"I'm surprised to hear you cook. Most men simply order their wives to."

"Most wives order their personal chef to." She chuckled nervously, and pulled the purse chain around her arms. She had intentions in her mind to tell her father that Gu Hai had a sour personality, and she refused to marry him. She could not stand another second with Gu Hai.

Without saying a word, or even a glance at Gu Hai, she got up from her seat and left the restaurant. He listened to the clicking of her heels against the glass tiles as she quickly left, then adjusted himself in his seat.

He couldn't get married and would do anything necessary to avoid it.

After paying the bill, Gu Hai left the restaurant on his own. He walked through the shopping center, with his hands in his pockets, and thought of all the past failed dates. He was feeling confident, yet still unsure of whether or not his plan to ruin the dates would work out in his favor. Then suddenly,  he spotted a hair cut that was familiar to him. He stopped walking in his tracks, and looked at the boy until he eventually turned his head, exposing to Gu Hai who he was. Bai Luo Yin. Gu Hai's lips immediately curved into an amused smile when he saw him. He was beginning to think that it wasn't just a coincidence that he was seeing him again.

"Bai Luo Yin, " Gu Hai said as he approached him. Bai Luo Yin's back faced Gu Hai, even after Gu Hai had called him. Bai Luo Yin walked closer and repeated Bai Luo Yin's name several times, being ignored each time until Gu Hai grabbed his shoulder, and pulled Bai Luo Yin around.

"If someone calls you, can you ignore them?"

Bai Luo Yin looked away and pulled his lips together into a frown.

"Are you someone that deserves differently?  Didn't I tell you to not speak to me if we happen to see each other again?" Gu Hai laughed and put his hands back into his pants pocket, and watched Bai Luo Yin in amusement. His eyes then glanced down at Gu Hai's wrist, spotting the watch.

"I bought you a gift, yet you can still be rude to me? You should have been taught manners as a child." Bai Luo Yin let out a sigh and began to take the watch off hs wrist when Gu Hai grabbed his hand," Say thank you and we will be even."

"Even? I haven't even gotten my revenge on you."

"Revenge? Then you think I will ever leave you alone again?" Bai Luo Yin rolled his eyes out of annoyance and slammed the watch into Gu Hai's hand. He couldn't understand why he would think that the watch was his form of an apology when it seemed it was just another way for this man to be petty.

"Go away before I call security to remove you."

Gu Hai raised his eye brows. How could he get him removed?

"This is my place of work. Leave while I'm still being nice." Gu Hai laughed obnoxiously then nodded his head. Leaving was acceptable. If he needed to speak to Bai Luo Yin, he did know where it was that boy lived. Truthfully, Bai Luo Yin didn't have the ability to avoid Gu Hai and Gu Hai enjoyed bullying Bai Luo Yin. Gu Hai's heart had no intentions on leaving him alone.