NOTIFICATION

NOTIFICATION: BOOKS BY SAME AUTHORS

Okay, first let's get this out there. I am a reader and quite new to Wattpad (well, new in the sense that I joined a while ago and haven't logged on in a while because of damn school ...) so please, if you, fellow Potterhead, feel that you've got a pretty damn good book, hit me up with a PM giving me the title of the book.

Who knows, maybe one day you'll find it here 😉. Be warned though. This probably means there's going to be a lot of requests for me to read their books, so don't feel bad if I A) do not reply saying that I will read them or B) seemingly disregard your request entirely. I can assure you, I will get to it eventually.

This book is essentially a marketing device for the Harry Potter fanfic writers out there in the world, both the popular and the non-popular — but particularly the non-popular writers. I want to get your book out there so please, feel free to ask. And if you're just a reader like me, well, enjoy the fruits of great fanfiction.

Onto the main point. I will be posting individual reviews on series books, meaning if the book is part of a series, I won't write an overall review on the series itself but an individual review. For example, I've already posted something by TheHolland  (Wizards and the Mirror of Emulation) and he's written another book that will soon be up here.

I just feel that if I didn't manage to tempt you to read the first book then I can try again with the second and onward books. Like I said, this book is literally a marketing device for particularly non-popular Harry Potter writers on Wattpad. And either way, the first book is not exactly like the second ...

So anyway, I hope you have been able to read the books Wizards and the Mirror of Emulation by TheHolland and Harry Potter and the Guardian by LVQOfficial, or at least considered reading them. Honestly, they have been great. I enjoyed them, chances are some of you will, too.

On that point, if you have read the books and you feel like you need to discuss it with someone, right here people 😊. Also, if you feel like I may have left out some details that could help in promoting any of these books, do tell.

Again, I want you and other people to enjoy these books as much as I do. #LongLiveHarryPotter, right? Also, I put these hyperlinks for the authors here so that if you feel like you need to follow them, it's right here.

I don't know how many of you have read that the next book I will be writing a review on is In Ruins by IWearSneakers, but I haven't exactly finished reading it and I don't want to get anything wrong in the review. So the next book — hopefully — will be TheHolland's next book. Well, enjoy your days and happy reading!

Remember: FOLLOW | COMMENT | VOTE

Next Book: TBA