Best Harry Potter Fan Fics

Okay, after some time of being on Wattpad and reading some of the books, particularly Harry Potter fan fictions, I have decided to do a book about all the best fan fictions I have so far read and give you a good enough reason to read them – hopefully. Some of them are books that are so popular you've probably already read them, and some of them are books that have under 100 reads. But I hope the reason why you should read them would be good enough.

I will be give you the name of the book, the author of the book, whether or not it is complete, a rating out of 10, the synopsis you will find with the book if you tap on it and a reason as to why you should read it. I shall also be using the author's username and the name that appears on their account. I will also include the era of which the story takes places in the Potterverse.

Era Key:

Rowling's Era
based on what happened during the original Harry Potter story

Marauder's Era
based on what happened when the Marauders were at school

Next Gen Era
based on what happened to the next generation

Auror Era
based on what happened whilst Harry is an Auror in his adult life

Other
I will specify which era they have decided to base their book on

I will tag the name of the book and the author in this book once I have gotten the permission promote their book on this one.

If you have any suggestions of a book I should read next, holler at me. Like really comment or send me a message. Give me the name of the book and I shall read it, so long as it's anything I would read (Harry Potter; OUAT; Percy Jackson ... Practically anything on my about me). So here goes with the Best Harry Potter Fan Fictions. Also, feel free to follow these amazing authors, and vote and comment on their books. They all really put some effort into their works!

Enjoy ;)