Afraid To Love. *2*

Afraid To Love.

For the rest of the class all I could think about was Jared Shepard. My mystery man. My dream guy. My teacher. Why was this happening to me? While Mr. Shepard wasn't looking I pulled out my phone and texted Allison.

'You remember that guy at the club I was talking to at the bar?'

I sent the text and quickly shoved my phone back into my pocket before Mr. Shepard could notice. I glanced at Allison. She was typing me back on her phone. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out again.

'Yeah. Why?'

'He's Mr. Shepard.'

'OMG! No way! Really?'

'Yes really.'

'What are you going to do?'

'That's what I was wondering.'

A hand slapped down on my desk making a loud noise and causing me to jump out of my skin. I looked up and came face to face with Mr. Shepard. He held out the hand he had slapped down. I glanced at his hand then at my phone and shook my head. He snatched the phone from my hand anyways. I stood up from my seat. "Give it back." I demanded.

He ignored me and went to his desk where he opened a drawer and dropped my phone in. I ignored all the eyes on me as I stormed up to Mr. Shepard's desk and stuck my hand out. I wiggled my fingers. He glanced at my hand then smirked but quickly covered it. "Go sit down." He ordered. I shook my head. He frowned. "Go sit down or get out." Taking those decisions I went back to my desk and grabbed my bag. As I exited his room I stopped in the doorway, turned, and flicked him off. He stared at me surprised as the rest of the class laughed. I smirked this time and left the room.

What a jerk. He ditched me at Club Zero for no reason and now he wants to ruin my life by becoming my teacher. So much for never seeing him again. I didn’t even know him but I already hated him. I was Skyler Freakin’ Ford; nobody disrespects me and gets away with it. I don’t care if you’re the fucking president. There were a lot of things in life that I could easily deal with but douche bags weren’t one of them. And that’s exactly what Jared/Mr. Shepard was acting like. I’ve dealt with drug dealers, fans, haters, love struck guys, and even people who wanted to kill me but NOTHING could make me as mad as I was now. I didn’t even know why I was so mad because I just met this guy last night but there was something there and I know it. I let out a small shriek and punched a random locker. A felt and heard something inside my wrist breaking, making me let out a longer shriek. I gasped and looked at my hand. It was turning a bluish purple color. Definitely broken or something close to it. I took in long deep breaths as I walked to my car but since I was using my good hand to hold the bad one, I couldn’t get my keys from my back pocket. I kicked my car door.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I yelled to the big guy in the sky. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse it started to rain. In a matter of seconds I was soaked from head to toe. I cradled my broken hand to my chest and leant my head on my car. It was raining, my hand was broken, and Jared was my teacher. It couldn’t get worse than this.

“Are you okay, ma’am?” A familiar voice asked.

I sighed heavily and nodded my head against the car. “Fine.” I lied. My hand was throbbing and it was raining. How on Earth could I be okay? I heard the person take a few steps closer until they got so close I could see their grey adidad high tops.

“Look at me.” The person directed. I moved my head towards the person as my eyes scanned up their toned body until they landed on the guys face. I groaned and pushed away from my car using my broken hand like an idiot. I cried out in pain, bringing tears to my eyes. I bit my lip hard, trying to muffle my cries.