\God is with me!\

Quote: Give up?Nah,sorry,God is with me.

Message: Of course,we all have problems! They makes us all tired and exhausted and stressed,chill out,but don't you ever give up! We,as humans,go through rough moments,in which you're going to say: "Ugh,I can't keep going." It's okay and normal to go through this,but please,my dear friend,don't stick up yourself on the floor and say "Alright,I give up." Woah,woah,woah,hold up your horses,bro! You know what??? God is with you! He will never leave you alone,He is your best friend,He cares for you and wants the best for your life.God always hear your prayers and knows what you're going through right now.If He did great miracles with other people,He can do it with you cause nothing is impossible to Him and He's the Almighty!
We,as children of God,need to know that problems are always going to be there pushing you to the edge and trying to keep you down in the floor.Basically,we can say that problems are such pain in the head,yet everything happens for a reason.Jesus has wonderful plans for all of us,but remember to always have your eyes fixed on Him and,even if the rollercoaster of your life has big bumps and crashes,you need to keep going and never give up.

Task: Next time you feel like giving up,put all your worries and doubts in the Lord's hands! You want to know something? You have the full authority to say that God is much bigger than your problems! Just don't forget to never give up because God will always be there for you,no matter what happens.He will never forsake you nor leave you behind.

\\\\\\\\\
new cover,ayeee! my new book aka Aesthetic Thoughts is out,ayeee! God bless you all,ayeee!💙