WWYD ?

Travis is in the media !!!

Hey everyone, I apologize for such a huge delay in my story. In the past year i went through a series of changes, I lost a friend to street violence, my father got incarcerated, I had got 2 new jobs to busy my self from the impact of grieve. I also lost my grandmother this year so ive been going through alot and had to give up on writing a book. But one day last week i decided to get on here to check on my book and had so many views, it inspired me to continue it so im updating a chapter today. Sorry again for the delay, let me know what you guys think of this chapter. Vote, comment, and subscribe !

A.M.'s P.O.V

" You think you can stay out all hours of the night and come home when you want ? You out there hoeing now ?"

" Khalil what are you talking about ? I went out with the girls and ha-"

He slapped me across the face in one swift move.

" Bitch do I look stupid to you ? YOU OUT HERE DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT AND IM HERE WAITING ON YOUR ASS TO GET HOME ! ITS 4 A.M. AND YOU TRYNA TELL ME YOU WERE AT THE BAR ALL NIGHT ?"

I could barely feel my face, I got up quickly and ran to my room locking the door behind me. This is the 3rd time in the last month, he'd get drunk with his boys after work and if he beats me home he gets angry.

" OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR A.M. !" he yelled while hitting the door hard. After what seemed like 10 minutes he gave up. I sat against the door on the floor, crying, thinking how could he love me and hurt me at the same time ? When it first happened it was shocking but when he apologized the next morning I took him back thinking it would never happen again, I never told my bestfriend scared of what she might think. I sat there for 5 more minutes before I heard him at the door.

" Amerie baby im sorry, I didnt mean for this to happen, I just be thinking your cheating when you dont come home. I mean at least I care, I just really want you to know that I love you, please open the door so I can hold you. I dont wanna sleep alone tonight baby." 

I ignored him and fell sleep to his voice, I knew that night I was fed up and this had to stop.

=====================================================================================

I woke up holding my head, cant believe I had a dream reliving that moment. I got up and headed to the kitchen to for a cup of coffee. I decided I wasnt going to the boutique today so I shot Ali'ah a text to inform her. I went to the fridge looking for something to eat for breakfast, I settled for eggs and toast.

After I ate I decided to get back into bed knowing I didnt wanna do anything today. I turned on netflix, and got comfortable in bed and soon after dosing off.

Travis P.O.V.

I was cruising down the street in my all black Porsche truck pulling into my moms house. I cut the engine and hopped out the car grabbing the gift I had bought and walked into the house.

" Hey mama, Happy Birthday" I said as I walked into the kitchen she turned around from the stove where she was preparing a meal, she did this every year, I'd bring the cake and she makes us dinner.

" Hi baby, your just in time the food is almost done." 

" You know im ready to eat, I bought you flowers" I said as i pulled them from behind my back.

" Awwe thanks Travis, let me get a  vase." 

I sat the cake down, and set the table for dinner. She came back into the kitchen with a vase, she filled it with water. I gave her the flowers, she them in the vase and put it in on the center of the island. She made our plates, we said grace and began to eat.

" So how is work going ?"

" Its going great" I replied while wiping my mouth with a napkin. " I actually got more sales this week, and a potential investor for the lot next door to expand my business"

" Well thats good sweetie, you know your a hard worker just like your father. Im proud of you son, but their is one more question I'd like to ask"

" Sure ma, anything"

" Are you dating ?"

" Mama why do you always bring this up ?" I chuckled 

" Because son, you've been working so hard and I've never seen you with anyone. I mean I do want grandkids, it aint like your sister gone have any she's always at work and school like now and shes not dating either. Im getting old, I need something to keep me moving and what better way than grandbabies !"

" Mama im not dating anyone, I guess I have been tied up in work it doesnt effect me"

" I dont mean to pressure you son, but when do you plan to start ?"

" Well I met someone a few days ago, and she is a very beautiful woman, I asked her out on a date twice and she rejected me. I met her through Ali'ah, the one i went to school with"

" Oh I remember her, she was such a sweet girl, didnt know you still talked to her. Well if you really wanna take her on a date why not ask Ali'ah for advice ?"

" I dont wanna seem too persistent"

" Well you'll never know until you try." we had finished eating, I grabbed our plates to put into the sink, then grabbed saucers and a knife for the cake. I cut us each a slice then put the cake into the cake holder on the island. 

" Double-chocolate lava cake, my favorite !" She said excitedly while digging into her cake. I watched her for a second knowing she'd have more questions to ask about the woman I met, knowing I've never talked about woman or me dating, I knew this would be a long night so I dug into my cake preparing for whats next.

=====================================================================================

I wrote this from the top of my head so excuse me for any mistakes, I hope you guys like this chapter. Please give me feedback comment, message, vote and subscribe. Share it to others !