If We Ever Meet Again Part 2

"When the song ended i turned to face the stranger who turned out to be Travis."

"Happy Birthday beautiful" He said while embracing me. He smelt good and looked the part, he had on an all white long-sleeve button down that made his muscular frame look breath taking, and dark blue jeans with all white Giuseppe's that had gold pieces and a gold chain necklace and watch to accent the shoes.

"Hey" i said while blushing.

"You look stunning, I was hoping I get a chance to talk to you tonight, Let me buy you a drink?"

"Umm..Sure"

We headed to the bar and I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. I took a seat on the stool closest to the end of the bar.

"So are you enjoying your birthday?"He asked while taking a seat next to me.

"I'm not really into the whole birthday thing because it means I'm a year closer to getting old and wrinkly" He laughed at my bluntness and I cracked a smile with him.

"Well that's a good way to put it but, you shouldn't think of it that way your bestfriend did all of this for you"

"I know and I couldn't ask for more so I am enjoying myself"

"Well if you let me take you out you will have more fun" he said flashing those pearly whites of his. He is charming but I haven't dated in awhile and I don't wanna get wrapped up in this and be dropped all over again.

"I don't know if that's a good idea" I said while scanning the floor for Ali'ah.

"Are you afraid of something?" he asked while staring into my eyes. I turned away and he gently grabbed my chin and crashed his lips into mines and with reaction I kissed back. He pulled away and i took off to the restroom. I heard him calling after me, but I needed a second to myself. I walked into the restroom to check myself in the mirror. That man has me blushing hella hard and the feel of his big soft lips has me sprung. I think ill give him a chance but Im going to give him a run for his money. I applied a little lip gloss to my lips and left the restroom. Walking out I bumped into a hard chest which belonged to Travis.

"Why'd you run from me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No I Just needed a second"

"Well in that case lets dance"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. The DJ changed the song and "My Way" by Fetty Wap came on. I immediately started grinding my hips to the song while Travis held my waist. I dropped low and came back up moving my hips more than before and he pulled me closer. I felt his friend get excited which mad me jump in reaction so I turned to face him.

"Somebodies friend is excited" I said still dancing while he held my waist.

"Well if you weren't moving you ass on me my friend would be settled"

"Well maybe your likes it" I said after walking away. The song ended so I decided to get another drink. I ordered a apple martini. I seen Ali'ah coming my way.

"I seen you on the dance floor putting the moves on Travis, you gone drive him crazy with all that ass you were bouncing" I burst out laughing at her comment.

"Girl, he kissed me and I took off running"

"WHAT?! Why did you run?"

"You know I haven't been intimate nor have I been dating and he had me blushing hella hard, I don't know what it is but I'm afraid to date again"

"Girl that man his a fine piece of chocolate and you mean to tell me you don't wanna hit that?!" I laughed at her, my bestfriend is a real trip. After tonight hell yeah I want him to explore every inch of my body, but what if this goes wrong?

"I cant lie and say I don't, but he cant really want me. I mean look at all these fine asses out there on the floor. Not to mention this girl and her posse kept eyeballing us." I don't know the chick but she was staring hella hard and like she knew something that I don't.

"Where the BITCH at?! lets go find this hoe so she know who she fucking with!"

"Ali'ah calm down, I'm not tripping" I said while looking around the club. I looked over in V.I.P and couldn't believe what i saw. The same girl staring at me was sitting on Travis lap and whispering in his ear but, I couldn't see his face.

"Are you serious?" I blurted out without noticing.

"What?" Ali'ah asked catching onto my reaction. I pointed to V.I.P.

"Thats the same girl that was staring at us and now he all hugged up with her"

"OH HELL NO! He ain't about to be tryna play my friend, Ill be right back"

"Ali'ah don't you go over there, if he ain't moved by now he must be enjoying himself, besides that he ain't my man" and with that i headed to the floor to dance some of this liquor off. The DJ changed to the song to "Buss It Down" by Preme Dibiasi. I started shaking my ass to the song and someone grabbed me so i started twerking doing all types of shit. I took a glance at the guy behind me and he was a cute light skin. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked around and I was right, Travis was sitting at the bar staring at me with a drink in his hand. So I started shaking my ass harder and faster to the beat. The light skin couldnt keep up. The song ended so I walked to V.I.P and ordered bottles to get us turned up. The V.I.P filled up with people and I requested the song "Booty Me Down" by Kstylis. I hopped on the table and the whole club went dark with the spotlight on me. I bounced my ass in all directions. I had the crowd going wild while I was shaking my ass with a glass of liquor in one hand. I grabbed this guy and pulled him up there with me while I twerked on him I pulled Ali'ah up and she pulled another guy up and we just started letting them have it. After the song was over the DJ announced that it was 1:45 a.m. and the club would be closing at 2 and gave me another Birthday Shoutout. Me and Ali'ah got people to head to the door and then we headed to her car. She got to the car before me, I heard someone call me so I turned to see Travis coming my way. I rushed to the car and she pulled off.

TO BE CONTINUED...............