~~Day Light Stars~~ Chappie 2

WELL, WELL i can see that you are reading this. I am so sorry I have had this on hold for so long. Its that I haven't had the right idea for this story, but now thanks to @xXmarkxisxmeXx my brain turned on and i have sprouted an idea. Its going to take me a wile to update this story so be patientmy smexy readers. So keep reading and see what happens.

THAT IS MARK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>  

YOU MAY DROOL...........NOW

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%^_^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%^_^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%^_^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2: Danger through Dead Drop Hills

As father guided us up to Dead Drop Hills I could see the terrified look on his face. The look of fear, something I wouldn't even dare showing. But I saw it, on my own fathers face. It was something I hope I would never see again.

 We ran for hours. Even with vampire speed it was a really long run. I could see the blur of trees and rain drops. It was like the world just pressed a pause button. And suddenly it all stopped. He came so fast. It hit all of us so hard. I fell to the ground with a force that would have killed a human, but for me it just left scratches that would heal in seconds.

 I sprinted back up to my feet to find mother and father in a death stare with Marcus, a werewolf, the right hand man to the king and his son Mark right behind him like the little mut he is.

 Holly came tumbling towards me. I caught her in my arms and helped her to her feet. She wrappedher arms around me for protection.

 Wasnt this place supposed to be safe? I thoughtto myself.

"I agree" Holly said in a low tone of voice. She must have read my mind. Being my twin sister and a vampire we have more of a bond then just ordinary twins.

 "Marcus, what are you doing here?" Father almost yelled out

 "My Job. And I should ask the same. The king and queen running away. Running from there people. How ashamed are you Carslile?. Or do you not have pity on your people" He said with a deep, scratchy voice.

 "You know exactly why I came here Marcus"

 "No, I don't. Why don't you explain" He said with a evil grin on his face.

 "I don't have to explain myself to you"

 "Oh but you do Carslile. See our pack knows all of you are here" Suddenly we all heard howls "See I can safely guide you to were your going..... Well for the right price"

 "What do you want?" Father said looking at Marcus with a confused look.

What was going on. I asked myself the whole time. Was father really going to give up to a wolf. Was the king and queen of Day Light Stars going to give up on there people.

"My son out of here. I know your going to use the portal out of here and I want my son safe"

Were are we going? What are they talking about? Whats going on? and more importantly What portal?

"That's all?"

 "Yes" Marcus said looking directly at father.

 "Fine I shall take him, but you shall call off the wolfs"

 "I will" Marcus said. And the he let out a howl and the other wolfs howled back at him symbolizingthat they have been called off.

Marcus turned into his true werewolf form and ran off, leaving his son Mark with us for a reasonunknown to me. Mark stood there as clueless as I. I quickly turned to father. He new I wanted to know what just happened, what we were doing, and why was Mark with us. Him being loud and hard as a rock and me being the courageous one out of Holly and I, I didn't fear my father only at 15 years of age.