~~Day Light Stars~~ Chappie 1

Thats it Taylor and Holly. I couldnt get twins so i decided on just one photo 

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Chapter 1: Escape from the Castle:

There is a war in our land Day Light Stars which is said to be one of the most beautiful places ever created by our God. But not any more. Those savage wolves have destroyed our beautiful green trees, dried up our clear blue waters and contaminated our airs. But my father Carslile Mayson and mother Selena Mayson, king and queen of vampires, and our land are doing all in their power to protect my twin sister Holly Mayson and me Taylor Mayson; heirs to the throne. But I don't think that's happening any time soon. My mother knew that the hatred between vampires and werewolves would result in a war. She has always said to us that the day we were born we would make a big difference in Day Light Stars.

My father has devised a plan to help all of us get safely out of the castle.

Months and months have passed and my fathers plan has not worked.

Suddenly we all heard a big bang. It was the wolves banging on the front door of the castle. You could see the metal door coming closer to us and the titanium screws flying across the room. My father told us to hide in Holly's room until he told us it was safe. We raced down the hall and the blur of paintings swept passed us and i knew i would never get to see the painting of my great grandmother. She had on her favorite purple dress with gold trim and glass shoes.

We ran as fast as we could until I tripped over the red carpet in the hall. Holly came running to help me up and we kept running as fast as we could. We finally got to Holly's room. She quickly jumped on her canopy bed and went under her pink quilt. I, on the other hand, was pacing around the room trying to think. I was running my fingers through my straight red hair. A few minutes later our mother came busting through the door and was screaming:

"Hide, hide. They're coming...RUN!"

We raced down the porcelain staircase with golden rims into the dark cold dungeon where father was waiting for us. He led us to the secret door that led outside. We ran down the dark hallway and opened the metal door. Father looked both ways to make sure there were no wolves around and we all escaped to Dead Drop Hills. the most frighting place in all of Day Light Stars and the only safe place.