Chapter 2 - What next?

They left the bus, Delancy holding onto James' arm and Ashley ono Logan's. Kendall walked over to his other bully friends and Carlos sat down by himself.

Carlos coudent help but to look at Kendall all the time. Did he actually talk to him, without getting punched?

Carlos walked over to Kendall.

"Hey, Kendall, wanna hang out with me later?"

Kendall looked at him funny.

" Get away from me dumba**, i dont even know you!"

"but...but... in ths bus! We were just talking because i like hockey too and.. and!"

Kendall pushes him and he falls to he ground.

"I said GO! "

Carlos gets up crying and leaves but the whole time Delancy and James were watching them.

"Why does he do that to poor Carlos. I swear they were talking a minute ago" Delancy stated

"Yeah well thats Kendall, hes different around his friends"

"Well im going to talk to him! He cant keep doing this to everyone and expect it to be okay!"

"No Delancy don't! You will just make it worse cause he has a crush on you!"

"Fine but only for you, hey do you mind if Ashley and Logan join us in the Gym tonight?"

"No thats fine"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan and Ashley were in the library together when Logan reached out and squeezed her hand.

"You know Ashley, i really like you, your so nice and kind and down to earth.. and so pretty too"

" Aww thank you Logan and.. you too" Ashley blushes.

"You know maybe when we go to the Gym with them, we could just sit and talk for a bit! I dont think i really want to work out. I just want to stare into your beautiful eyes"

"Yeah, i dont mind, i only went cause she said she was nervous"

Logan leans in for a kiss and kisses her softly on the lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos gets a text and when he reads it he looks worried.

Sorry about today, but we cant be around my friends, they will just make me be mean to you. So how about we hang out at the corndog stand, my friends never go there cause they hate corndogs, if we go there i can finally have a corndog and maybe if you havent had one you can try one. Once again im soo sorry.

-Kendall

Carlos looks around and wonders why hes never had a corndog and if they actually are nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Gym

James and Delancy are on the treadmill and laughing but Delancy and Logan are sitting down and kissing.

James looks over and stops the treadmill.

" I'll never get that"

Delancy looks over and sees what hes looking at.

"you never know, i think you would, i mean, i know this is our first date but, i really like you James, i want to help you"

James leans in and kisses her and then move onto the weights holding hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the corndog stand

"What do you want me here for Kendall" Carlos asked

"Look im sorry i know your mad but maybe this will help! Try the corndog"

Carlos takes a bit and instantly lights up!

"Oh my god this is amazing, can i have another 10 please, oh and do you think they will let me take some home!"

Kendall laughs at him and nods his head.

Is this how Carlos started getting obsessed with corndogs?

Is there more drama on the way?!

Whats going to happen with James, Logan, Delancy and Ashley?

When is Kendall going to talk to the others?

Vote or comment to find out.