Chapter 1 - The Meet

This is the first Chapter of the story. Hope you like it

James and Logan went oppisite directions, but as Logan turned the corner, he banged into Kendall.

" What do you want nerd?"

"i.. i.." Stuttered Logan

Kendall looks back and gulps.

"Yeah, whatever just get out of my way" he pushes him out of the way and pushes past. Logan thought this was all too wierd and when he sees them, he changes his mind.

"Wow" Logan gasped " shes beautiful.

The two new girls, Delancy and Ashley walked past. As they walked past Logan stared after them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you see him?" Delancy whispered.

"Yeah, he seemed upset." Ashley flips her hair, " Now come on, if we are late for class, we won't be aloud out, and if we are not aloud out we will miss the bus, and if we miss the bus we will have to walk in all that snow!"

"Maybe your mom can come pick us up?"

"Chance would be a fine thing, but no"

"Fine!"  They walk into thier Chemistry class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the bell rings, the girls walk out and they instantly know everyone name.

Kendall walks up to Delancy as Ashley goes to her locker.

"Um", Kendall Gulps, "do you want to go out some time..."

But before she could answer he trips on his shoelace and lands in the bin. He looks around and runs away.

" what happened?" Ashley asks as she walks up to Delancy.

"I dont know, he just asked me out, tripped and ran off"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James walks indoors, as usual his mom isent home, he sits down on the couch.

" why cant i be like my parents, they never have to worry about thier shape."

James opens the book and sees thier was a number in there, a number and a name underneath

"Delancy - 0456732818" it said.

" Isen't that the girl from Chemistry?"

He calls up the number waiting patiently.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Delancy... from.. um.. chemistry?"

"Yeah it is, so you found the number i put in your book then, from the Library"

"Yeah, i guess i did, but why did you give me your number, i never get given anyone number, im not exactly skinny, or muscly"

"No but you seem nice, and if anything, i think your just fine the way you are."

"I wish everyone thought like you... but they dont. I am going to slim down and i will show them that there is something in me and not just bieng fat"

" Maybe i could help you, i am new to Minesota and i was wondering, would you be able to go to the Gym with me so i dont feel left out?"

"Yeah that would be fine."