Chapter 1

Hey everybody! Just came up with a new idea for a new story. Its gonna be fun and specially for people who are sick of almost the same kind of vampires and fan stories here, like me!! Its going be an adult book so people who mind steamy hot stuff, please dont get offended!.. Enjoy and please please tell me what you think about the first chapter! xo

*****************************************

She gripped the sheets tightly of her bed. She was having a bad dream again. It was her dad asking for help....accusing her for not doing anything to help when she could have. Suddenly he fell to the ground and lay motionless. She ran towards him and shook him many times.. “Dad, wake up dad…I’ll do something to save you…..Please give me sometime dad….”, But no answer came. He was gone. She hugged him tightly and closed her eyes….. When she opened them again…there was just a carcass…

Natasha woke up screaming in her bed again. She has had many nightmares but this one was the most horrifying one of them all. The dreams stopped for a while but the pangs of separation never let her out of it. It was a trauma for her.

She felt she could have saved him somehow. But that wasn’t true.  She was only 13 when her dad died due to lung cancer. He could have survived if only they had enough money to afford a treatment and lung transplant. She loved him more than anyone in the world, also more than her mom. They were a team. He knew about all the good and bad things going on in her life. She could just share anything with him. But he didn’t. He kept the cancer a secret from her. She was just another teenager at school doing her best to look good and get to be a part of the rich and famous. Study and career were just rubbish then. But one incident changed it all….

She always thought if she knew about her dad’s disease she would have done something about it. Maybe drop Outta School and get a job, or maybe two different jobs. Even though she knew deep down that wasn’t even feasible. But nothing mattered now…he was gone and she was left alone with her mom.

There was just one motive left in her life now. To become rich.

And she did. She worked day and night and was not second not third but always topped in her class. Right till college.

But somewhere in between her mom remarried some guy called John Fields, who was a postman by profession. She loved him madly. Sometimes she thought maybe it was because he resembled her dad, just a little bit. The guy turned out to be a complete ass. He drank like a pig. He screamed on her mother sometimes. But her mother was content with this life. He used to scream and scold her too for every little thing. When he had nothing, he would just scold her for not saying anything and studying all day long.

The day he hugged her inappropriately was her last week at home. She moved out got a job at a restaurant along with her bachelors’ degree. She never told her mom about the incident. She just had her second daughter, also her step sister, Lucy.

She went to Harvard to get a masters degree which was on full time scholarship due to her great score. After that things just kept happening. She first got a job as a junior at a leading advertisement company and in 5 years she was the CEO and the holder of 59% shares of the company. She also changed the name of the company to William Adv. Firm, after the name of her late father.

She was a 33 year old successful business lady who was known for her strict only-business no social life way of living. Marriage was something never on her list. She knew when she loves somebody she loves them to her core. The pain felt after they leave was unbearable. So she stuck to the principle of not falling in love or loving anybody for the matter of fact so that she would never be miserable again in her life.

She lived in a huge house with her mom, step dad and step sister. Her step dad never misbehaved again, maybe because she paid all the bills and also for their lavish lifestyle. Her step sister was an A-class bitch who she knew was only sweet to her for the money and car she pays for. Over the years she got over the awkwardness between her and her mother. She was all she had now and was the only person after her dad she could have died for. She was the reason she was ready to bear with the father-daughter duo because her mother loved them.

She also had a friend who stood by in all her good and bad times, Kate. They were together since school and even though she left for Harvard, Kate kept in touch. She now worked for Natasha as her assistant and also as her best friend.

Life for Natasha would have remained pretty much the same if she didn’t go to London for a conference where she met her biggest corporate enemy and most eligible bachelor in town, Christian Shaw....