1

Tyler typed "2004 emo aesthetic" but quickly erased it. 2 hours. 2 hours and the only thing he written was the name "Twenty One Pilots". 

"Just put something online, thats the easiest way to find band members now a days." Mark told him. Easier said then done. 

Tyler just decide to put a post with the words "drummer needed" and left it at that. 

Mark poked his head into the living room where Tyler sat staring blanking at his computer. "Hey, couple of friends are throwing a party and they said they have a friend who is killer at the drums." He swept past the living room to the kitchen where he stuffed his mouth with fridge pizza from two nights before. "Also heard he got kicked out of his last band." he huffed between bites. 

"Lets go," tyler shrugged slipping on his black vans. He took his time tying them, examining the ripped up laces and faded color. About time he buy a new pair. He threw Mark the keys and headed to the party.  

Tyler didn't like parties. They ringed of trashy music, smelt like a mix of alcohol, smoke, and vommit. Drunk people every where, not helping the fact Tyler doesn't like big groups of unfamiliar people. He would so rather be by the lake.

Mark introduced him to his friends before heading off with another girl. Tyler stood by himself barely sipping any beer. To bitter. He noticed another guy straying from the crowd. He had bright red hair, but was fading at the ends. Tyler examined him like he examined everything. He had a nose ring, which he thought was bad ass. His whole arm was covered by a colored tattoo, it was an amazing one to say the least. He liked the boys eyes, he had nice eyes.

He didn't seem to notice when the red haired boy walked over and laughed a little. "Sucky party right?" He said leaning against the wall next to Ty. 

"Yea, i only came to meet a drummer but my friend is too busy getting grind on to invite me to him." The boy nodded to his words and went to speak but Tyler interrupted him. "Heard  he got kicked out of his last band, don't know if i want him in mine." Laughing a little before taking a rueful sip of his drink. 

The boy next to him laughed with him. "That would me me," he replied, "but I quite the band before i could get kicked out. He explained putting his hand on Tyler's shoulder. "The names Josh by the way." 

Tyler choked a little on his drink, part being the sudden hand on his shoulder. He pulled away just enough for Josh's hand to fall before commenting that he was sorry for the mix up. "Im Tyler." 

Josh looked Tyler up and down before taking a step towards him, "So your in a ba-" Josh stopped when Tyler instantly took a step back, startled but the sudden movement. "Sorry i-"

"No I'm sorry i just am not that great with new people." Tyler whispered struggling to kept eye contact. 

"So you're in a band?" Josh continued unshaken. Tyler quietly appreciated Josh for not making the ,awkward for TY, scene to be bigger between the too. 

They talked on about music and Ukuleles until Mark drunkenly passed out on Tylers shoulder, where they exchanged numbers before dragging Mark into the car. It was hard to put him into the car, sense he wasn't sitting up, so Josh helped him lie him in the back. 

"Hey, it was nice to meet you." Josh smiled at Tyler. They stood in silent eye contact for a few seconds until Tyler said goodbye after waiting for Josh to say Goodnight and drove away. 

"WoaooahhHH," Mark abruptly murmured in the back seat. 

"So saw you talking, found yourself a new boyfriend?" Mark hiccuped in the back. 

"No it was just the drummer you told me about." 

"oH i told you about hIM? WEELllll he kept giving you that look. Like. Haha. He likes you you." Mark drunkenly laughed to himself reaching forward and patting TYlers shoulder. "You should have sucked his dick right then and there." Quietly hummed before passing out again. 

When tyler reached the parking lot of the apartment he propped Mark up over his shoulder and setting him down in the elevator. He then dragged him to the door, sense there room was luckily right next to it. "Come on bud lets go." Tyler huffed at Mark putting all his energy to getting him to the door way. 

There are many types of drunks. And Mark, he is a hungry drunk. 

"TYLER GET ME SOME MORE PIZZA" woke him every 20 minutes so Tyler just set Mark a little bed , consisting of two blankets and a pillow, right next to the fridge. 

__________

Tyler woke up to buzz on his phone, along with load crashes from the kitchen. "Sorry!" Mark yelled from the kitchen which he instantly regretted sense he had a major head ache. 

Unknown number: Hi, this is Josh from last night. I wanted to know if you wanted to play some songs with me sense you need a drummer in your band. I have my drums and a Mic at my place that you can use but if you want you can bring your keyboard and Uke. 

Tyler reread the text sense he sense he felt more awake. "Mark, im going over to Josh's." Tyler yelled unsurely. He had only meet him once, when he was a little drunk and now he is going to his house?

"who?"

"Drummer from party" Tyler yelled back to Mark while replying to Josh. 

Tyler: Sure, ill be there whenever if thats alright but ill need your address. 

Tyler was unsure about sending the text but forced himself to anyways. 

Josh: Yea you can stop by when ever.  My address is....(you know I'm not going to put some stupid shit here so)

Tyler took his time eating and getting ready. He took a shower softly jamming to panic! at the disco for Marks sakes. He threw on some black jeans and a black hoodie, a classic. He grabbed his phone and the black baseball hat and decided to wear it too. As he walked across his room to the keyboard he saw himself in the mirror, quite happy with his dark chose of attire. 

He struggled to get hold of the keyboard and his ukulele at the same time but was able to fit them into the evaluator. Tyler slapped the 1st floor button. On his way to the car, trying not to drop his expensive keyboard, he thought of what he was going to play for Josh. 

Tyler set the instruments in the back but remember his notes on what the drums could sound like for his song Drown. He thought he might as well start with a sad song so Josh wouldn't be surprised. So Tyler ran up the stairs instead quickly grabbing the notes from his sock drawer, which is where he kept all his music. 

Tyler: Im on my way. 

Tyler texted before starting the car.

~~~~~~~

(So all my authors notes will be in parentheses, italic, and bold. Text will just be in bold. But anyways i wanted to make this chapter longer but i felt like this is a good part to stop. But i would like to point out that i will be using songs that were made a different times and dates will be different etc. so please don't comment anything about it. I wanted to write it this way.)