November 11

• Dedicated kay My brother

11th November 2550

I boiled some milk for Fairy as she laid down blubbering all sorts of crap like the story when the woman loved a man who did not love her back. So he pretended to love her and when they were married, he left here alone and ran away with another girl. I did not care. I knew that Fairy was all the story type. I woke her up from her deep slumber and gave her the milk. Once I forced the liquid down her throat, she started choking and left out to the bathroom. I could hear the sounds of puke from and decided to leave her alone. But by the time she came out, I was changed in that ‘party all night’  oversized t-shirt as I helped her to her bed. She looked at me and said, “ Trina, the crack has left me in the middle of nowhere Trina, in the middle of nowhere.” Huh? Crack? Middle of nowhere? Before groaning in her sleep, she moaned, “You swine showed the mirror… mirror.” And mumbled to peaceful sleep. I could not understand anything. Gosh! Why was everything so complicated? I could not understand any single thing, I rather went to sleep. I need to conserve as much energy as possible for the annual sports carnival the next day.

WOOHOO! It was the NUTMW ANNUAL SPORTS CARNIVAL!!

 I could not believe it! It is already here!! I was in front of the mirror at 5 in the morning, looking at myself when in my gymnastic suit. I was confident of today, especially today. I calmed my nerves as Fairy approached me, in her gymnastic suit as well. We held hands. Guess she was in my CCA too. We both took a deep breath together and turned around to see Terra in her fencing suit. Seems like we all were confident..

The sun was blazing hot in the morning itself and the ground was as hot as fire. We were driven by Nova..(made him to) to our school bus deploy area. We had to break off from Terra and we headed our way there. All sports will be conducted and I was itching to win Mona. It was time I showed her that I needed respect. First up, water polo and hockey was conducted outdoors while badminton and fencing was hel indoors. We ran to the spectators stand to cheer for Terra. At first it was two girls who I did not know existed here. Next was Terra versus Helen, one of Helia’s sisters. Oh.. it means he must be here. But when I scanned the are, I could not find him at all. I was even more nervous than Terra, as I knew that some underhand bribing could go on. The slashed out their fencing swords or whatever-they-call-it. They looked at one another, exchanging grins before slightly bending their knees, waiting for the mediator to allow them to fight. Their swords clashed with vengeance as they hurdle forward and backward continuously, their swords, still trying to find a way to their opponent. I was stunned by the way Helen moved. She was extremely professional at her skills of fencing and truthfully, I would give it to her. Terra was busy fighting back, trying her best to defend herself and not give in. Soon enough, Helen secured a score. They continued fighting, suddenly Terra was advancing forward while Helen was moving back, still fighting. Finally both their swords landed at both their waists, giving both of them points but Helen still won, considering the point she secured earlier. Fairy and I were slapped our foreheads in disappointment. Even though it was not our game, our medal, Terra was like a one of us and we share happiness and sadness together. When Terra later on emerged from the crowd, we ran to her and comforted her but she refused and gave us a tight lipped smile. I was curios. Why is everyone acting so weird lately.

Next was Valtor’s car racing. By the time we reached there, the racers already took off for their laps. Currently, Valtor was the top, followed by Jack(some random guy). They were racing hard, lets say VERY HARD. Till they were neck and neck, throughout the track, and I could sense the glares they send one another even though no one could have such a sharp eyesight to say so. At the last lap, Valtor bursted in front, a visible inch was seen but just before the finish line, Jack managed to inch forward and they went through the finish line at the exact time. I could not believe it and when the judges looked through the video again and again, the mediator announced both as the winner. Wow! That was some fun drama as the heat was radiating in between everyone. I became ready for my turn. OH GOD! It was my turn already.. I gritting my teeth nervously. I wanted to emerge the top and I wished that principal Hanes won’t support his daughter without justice( bribing I mean ). It was Fairy, me then Mona. Gosh.. I wish I was last. NOO!