Chapter 12- Never say Never

I start to clean up the house. I was done throwing parties at my house when I found used condoms on my floor. I heard footsteps I turned around to see Sky with her bed head.

"I will help you clean." She said and went to the kitchen for trash bags she handed me a few bags and she started in the kitchen I put on some music. Later everyone got up and helped, we put everything back and then we went to McDonald's we order than took a few tables.

"Last night was so fun." Kat admitted.

"Yes it was, it was hilarious when Tristan got drunk and started streaking." Chrissy added.

"I still can't believe you let them take body shots off you." I mused.

"The beer made that choice." Chrissy retorted.

"My favorite part was those two chicks fighting I have never seen a 30 second fight." Nate chuckled.

"Seriously but they were too drunk to stand." I shook my head

"True." Nate agreed.

"That's nothing remember when that dude jumped off the roof and got stuck in the tree." Miranda chimed in.

"Yeah like what was he doing?" Kat questioned.

"Who really knows but it was hilarious when they used him as a piñata." Sky Laughing.

"Yep but instead of candy they got condoms, breath mints and gum." Jessie chuckled.

"Someone tried to get laid." Nate teased.

"And had an epic fail." I joked.

"Remember when they had that orgy in your bathroom." Sky beamed.

"Ew don't remind me of something like that." I groaned.

"Or when they tried to swim in your bathtub." Miranda pointed out.

"That was too funny or when that guy was humping the wall with his pants down." Nate snickered.

We busted out laughing and finished naming the crazy shit that happened. We left McDonald's and went home. When I got home I took a nice hot bubble bath. When I got out I put on boxers and a tank and watched the music videos on VH1 I got up and start dancing and singing random songs. OH SHIT today is well who cares I went to the kitchen and got a juicy apple I took a nice chunk out of it. Carly Rae Jepsen came on I got up and started singing and jumping on my couches.

"Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe and all the other boys try to chase me but here's my number so call me maybe. " I sang very loudly.

I sing along to the music as Blow me and wide awake played. I was singing every song that came on until it went off then I played Grand Thief Auto I played for hours. After I finished playing I went to bed.

I woke up to that stupid alarm clock ugh Mondays I rolled out of bed on to the floor.

"Ouch" I said

I hit the floor then I got up and glared at my bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a jizz. I hopped into the shower and bathe with my vanilla scented body wash. I rinsed off and got out I walked into my room into the closet. I spent 10 minutes trying to find something to wear I finally choose this dark brown military styled jacket, black tank, black skinny jeans and black combat boots. Putting my wallet and cellphone in to my pocket I made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair making sure I looked good as always.

I grabbed a pair of aviator sunglasses and put them on. Grabbing my keys I left out the door and locked the door and I got in my car. I parked in our usual parking spaces we took them over literally we park in them every day. We walked down the halls then split up. I went to my locker and got out my books for the beginning classes once I closed it I seen Jeremiah and that cheerleader from the party. Our eyes met but of course he couldn't see mine it just seemed that way, he looks good today...NO BAD KORY....I walked past them.