Chapter 2

Recap
" I can't holly I can't be pregnant "I cry as holly looks at the positive test
" well char your pregnant that's that you might as well tell Gary because these no way your aborting a innocent being " holly sort of shouted the ending
Gaz's POV
Charlotte's been crying her eyes are red and puffy me and the lads are sat on the sofa as char and holly come down from the bathroom and head to the girls bedroom and shut the door "I wonder what's that about "Scott questions
"maybe Charlotte's done something stupid Again "Aaron laughed with Nathan but I was remembering what she said she could be pregnant and we've never kept a healthy relationship "Gaz Gaz "Scott says waving his hand in front of my face "what Scott " i snap being brought out of my daydream "I said what do you think "he repeats "I don't care "I shout storming off slamming the backdoor so the girls would hear. I need to know if she is pregnant with my child but I'm to pissed at Scott to do anything right now were supposed to be going to begou tonight but I'm not in the mood and Charlotte possibly can't drink so I'll see if I can talk her into staying to talk about the situation.

Charlottes POV
I hear the backdoor slam and Scott get bombarded with questions "you ok Charlotte " marine asks concerned I'm about to nod when I break down in tears again giving holly a nod to explain in the simplest way she says "Charlottes pregnant with Gary's baby" over my irregular sobs; the girls attack me into a giant group hug as the bedroom door opens revealing a awkward looking Nathan. I look up at him slightly smiling ,"you feeling better now char " he asks engulfing me in  one of his hugs I nod "Yeh I'm just kinda emotional , do you know where Gaz is I need to speak to him ?" He shrugs and starts talking to Chloe.
I NEED TO FIND GAZ.