Chapter 1

Trust

(Y/n)'s husband Snart was at a bar carefully sipping away at his drink.He was having trouble sleeping since (y/n) was with her family at (Your country) and the city relaying on him.He walked at night to calm him down and usually grabbes a drink at his local bar.But tonight was different, a girl with long red hair,blue eyes and a light green dress that was decorated with white spots was there...not just any girl, a man with a compamy he owed money too.

She walked over to him and started causally talking to him then brought up something strange like,something you wouldn't bring up"My husbands doing me wrong,"she said leaning down on the counter.Snart raises an eyebrow."How?" he asks as he sipped his drink.He had this gutt feeling,that he should leave but he stayed."Cheats,beats,ignores m-" the list went on as she talked,"I should just end it."she said loudly lowering her head low,her red hair covering.

"How about i walk you home....."she smirked but was covered from her red hair."Your too kind sir"she said as she lifted her head up,with a sad expression.He paid his beer and grabbed his coat and walked out with her."May i ask where you live?"he asked holding the jacket over his shoulder with one finger."A few blocks down"she said.

It was a quite walk,with a few questions here and there. (Y/n) was brought up in the conversation.Snart said many great things about her making her mad.Once he reached her house she asked "Would you like a sit sir?" Snart nodded as he walked in and took a sit.Once agian small talk when she grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs.

His heart beat speeded up as she lead him to her room.He cleared his throat "I should leave"he said before she asked "Stay?~" he turned around to her on the bed.His face turned red as she walked to him.Sirens went off In his head as he tryed saying no but her lips were on his and he couldn't.

After 5 weeks it happened again ,well it turned to a pass time.One night he received a knock on the door at 4 in the morning (y/n) wasn't meant to be back for another 7 weeks.

He yawned and walk answering the door to see. (The girls husbands name) and his gang at the door which at the time he didn't know."What do you want Carlos?"he said growling.All he did was smirked,then it dropped imeditatly "pin him" he said as two of his members pinned snart to the wall,Leonard grunted in pain when his back hit the wall."Where's that lovley wife of yours what's ...her..na-OH! Yes (Y /n)"he said grabbing a piture of the both of them,it's was when Leonard took her out on their first date."Dont touch that!"Leonard growled trying to get out of the grip the gang members had on him but resulted in him being pinned back to the wall.

"Oh i see, it's not ok for me to touch your wife but you to fuck mine?!" He shouted,as Leonard's  eyes widened."Now you can keep my whore wife,but there's a price pluse the money you already owe me."he said smirking."Pay me $10,000 each week or i tell your wife and the whole city that you had fun while she was gone." He said as the gang members dropped him to the ground.His brain raced to thoughts of what would happen if the city found out about this more importantly you!

As the lefted he ran up stairs got changed and ran for her house.It was raining when left their house,his mind raced to (y/n) thinking about what she would think of him.
By the time he got to her house he knocked very loud as she answered he yelled.

"How could you?!" She looked scared"w-what"she asked stuttering as she played with her hair.she had her pjs on.

"Dont FUCKING PLAY DUMB! " He shouted hitting a wall with his fist."Please i-i didn't -"he cut her off once agian.

"You ruined my life and now i need to lie to the city and (y/n)!"he said as he placed his hands behind his head.She started crying.

"PLEAE DON'T GO,I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!" she sobbed as she fell. "Get up!"he shouted as she looked at him with hurt eyes.

"I am ruined!" He shouted as he paced."just do what he wants and you can have me!"she chocked out as snart froze.

"I dont want you!"he repeated

"i dont want you!"

"i dont want you!"

"I don-"until she shut him up with a kiss.
It went on for another 5 weeks even when you got home.But The city had no idea of what was happening...

Not even (y/n)...