Pranky Love

Hi.... Finally, the sequel is here XD There will be a lot of drama, funny things, pranks, love in this story LOL Thank you for keep supporting me guyz . . . Also thanks to Kristen for making me the wonderful cover :D

For those who haven't read my other stories, this is a sequel :D So, you have to read Love Elevator first to understand this story better. Hahahaa . . . .

And my short story, "A Letter To God" has made it through the second round of Watty Award. If you love "Love Elevator" and actually wanted to support this story at Watty Award. Can you support my short story instead?  Thank you. It means a lot to me XD

***

“Dom, Dom, Dom . . . Do I have to change school?” I whined loudly.

Looking at the sexiest guy alive in front of me, I pouted. He stared at me and smiling slightly. We’ve been doing this for the past few days. I whined and he smiled. Just like that.

“Yes, Libby. How many times we should talk about this?” Sighing, he shook his head at me.

“But I have to start over again! In a few months, I almost finish my school! It’s not fair! I will miss my old-school friends.” I kept bugging him to let me go back to my old school. I didn’t want to go the new school. Period.

“Like you will miss them!” He grumbled. “You just miss being the Queen of Pranks! Now, you have to find your own minions again.” He rolled his eyes exasperated. Ugh! He always knew what I had in mind. Dang!

“Well . . . a bit of that too. Can you tell me again the reason why I should change school?” I kept ranting over and over again. I knew that he felt annoyed, but I just didn’t care. My life was at stake here.

“Okay! But I will repeat these for the last time! I already tell you more than one-hundred times! One, you are living as a part of our pack and it’s a mandatory to go to our high school. Pack’s rule. No argument. It’s safer and you will also get to know our pack members around our age. Two, your old school is too far. Three, you are expelled, because you make too much troubles for them! Should I repeat myself again?” He recited with bored expression.

Well . . . I might have asked him to recite it too many times already. But, I just love to annoy him, ugh . . . not only him, but all of people actually. It was just a part of my nature. I just couldn’t stop. Where was the fun in life without pranks, right?

“They won’t eat me, right?” I pretended to widen my eyes and looked oh-so-innocent.

“For God’s sake. They won’t, Libby! They know that you are my . . .” Trailing off, he looked a bit uncomfortable.

“Your what?” I asked him again.

“My mate.” He blushed slightly, when he said that. I chuckled at him, well . . . that was the reaction that I waited for. I knew that he never reacted this way with other person, and it made me happy. He was mine. All mine. Whoever looked at him more than once, let’s just say, he or she, gay or straight, they would regret it.

“Are you going with me?” I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes.

“I’m not in high school anymore, Libby. But, sometimes, I can come with you. It’s our pack’s private school. Don’t worry! There are a lot of humans too. Some are oblivious and some are werewolves’ mates. Or family, whatever.” He explained. But, I still want him to come with me.

“Can you come with me for today?” I tried the eyes again and I could see that he started to melt. “I know no one there, only you.” Then, I pulled out my last card – my nickname for him, “Baby?”