06 | LAST TEST × OF × RESOLVE

06 |  LAST TEST × OF × RESOLVE

"ACROSS THE BRIDGE, YOU'LL FIND A SMALL ROOM

"ACROSS THE BRIDGE, YOU'LL FIND A SMALL ROOM. THERE, YOU WILL SPEND THE FIFTY HOURS YOU GAMBLED," the examiner explained.

The group crossed the bridge and headed over to the door that led to the small room. When they all entered, the door locked. The room had a couch, a fridge, a lamp, a small table, and a book shelf that Kurapika found intriguing and enticing. Everyone took off their shoes or sneakers and placed it near the door.

"Fifty-hours in here," [Y/N] huffed. "Thanks Leorio."

"If you were a man with needs, you'll understand the gamble," he said, a bit too proud for her liking.

"I thought you were a teenager, yet here you are calling yourself a man," she commented, looking out into the distance to add some dramatic effect.

"As a nineteen year old, I classify as both," he informed, furrowing his eyebrows. "Kurapika!" Leorio called.

The blond was nose deep in the book, and was startled by the sudden sound. "Huh? What?"

"Tell her that men will take an opportunity if it present itself to them," he said, attempting to have the blond back him up. "You should at least understand, you're a teen as well."

"You also need to have respect for women," Kurapika enlightened and then added, "We're not the same."

[Y/N] started to laugh as the blond reigned victorious in this confrontation. She learned a lesson watching the two dispute. Don't argue with Kurapika. He brought facts and if you're not, defeat will already be written in stone.

His face fell. "Whatever," he shrugged, and walked off in defeat.

"You told him," she cheered and the blond chucked, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Oh, Killua," Kurapika said, gaining the young adolescent's focus. "What do you call the technique you used?"

He was confused. "Technique? What technique?"

He's so cute when he's confused.

Ahhhh.

Hey brain, did I give you the rights to think?

You thought it, I'm the one whose victim to these thoughts.

Oh hush.

Quit talking to yourself .