04 | SOLUTION × IS × MAJORITY RULES?

04| SOLUTION× IS × MAJORITY RULES?

MUFFLED SOUNDS EMITTED FROM BESIDES THE BED, disrupting the girl's slumber

MUFFLED SOUNDS EMITTED FROM BESIDES THE BED, disrupting the girl's slumber.  [Y/N] opened her eyes, but gradually closed them once more when the sun rays beamed in her view. A nudged was felt on her shoulder and a soft moan escaped from her lips. She turned to her side and rubbed her face into the scrunched up pillow. The unknown individual pushed her shoulder once more and was welcomed with a kick to the face. The defenseless victim stumbled back and a loud thud sounded from their fall.

The girl turned her body towards the sound, blinking her eyes to fix her blurred vision. She peered over to the culprit who awaken her from her sleep, a hand was pressed to their cheek. [Y/N] laughed at the sight and crawled to the edge of the bed. "Next time, don't wake me."

The man was enraged. The girl was unapologetic about her actions. He lifted up his arm and swung his fist at her, only to be caught mid-air by the silver-haired boy. "I wouldn't try that if I were you," he warned. "Lay a hand on her, and I'll lay you six feet under." The man retreated his arm from the boy's grasp and scowled at the girl before exiting the room.

Tonpa had what was coming towards him yet he proceeded with his actions. To [Y/N], sleep was important and he interfered. If he had refrained from waking her, she wouldn't have retaliated in such an uncivilized manner. Then again, it was Tonpa and he deserved it.

"Impressive," Killua commented, praising her. "I'm surprised so much energy is compressed into such a small body."

"Geez, thanks." She rolled her eyes. "Keep it up and I'll show you what this body is capable of."

His eyes widened and a tint of pink formed on his cheeks. From that sudden reaction, [Y/N] instantly regretted the words that left her mouth. "No no no no, not like that," she assured him. "I didn't mean it like that."

He laughed. "I'm flattered."

Gon entered the room with a grin on his face. "Good morning!"

"Don't assume my morning is good," she spoke rather harshly.

His face fell. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's a weak move and makes me look weak by association," she continued, rudeness still embarked in her tone.

Killua gave [Y/N] a stare. "No need to be rude."

Now I feel bad.

"Sorry, Gon." She placed a hand over his shoulder. "If Killua wasn't acting like such a nuisance, I would have been a bit nicer."

"Hey!" Killua felt insulted. "Don't blame me."

"It's true."

"And that's where you're wrong."