2. His Wicked Wife

My idol for all things hot and heady... hehe! I just have to use kitty cat. X-D

Okay, this is getting hotter than expected. *swipes sweat on forehead* I'm going to burn in hell for this.

His Wicked Wife

Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved

Part Two

WARNING : Contains sexual graphic material so if you are under 18, I will say it again, get the f*ck out of here. I meant it! ;-D

Keira closed the door to her husband's home office and turned around to face her prey. As she saw him, he was definitely at ease, leaning on the edge on her husband's mahogany table, crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk on his lips.

       "Well, Mr. Boss Man, I'm all yours," she said to him, getting in character.

       Stanton eyed Ruby with extreme maliciousness in his eyes. In his head, he was imagining all sorts of things he could do to Ruby, his secretary. He was making a mental checklist; one of those he liked to do was to lay her on the table and screw her senseless, down to hilt of his meatstick.

       Christ! Thinking about it made his dick twitching with anticipation.

       "Come here," Stanton ordered, doing the 'come hither' hand motion.

       Kiera complied without hesitation as she sauntered towards him, slowly and seductively. She made it a point to swish her hips side to side, and when she was in front of him, she jutted her hips to the side and planted her hands on it.

       "What's the agenda for today?" she asked, smirking at him.

       Stanton let out a wolfish grin. "I heard you have been a very, very, very bad secretary," he said to her then he grabbed the sides of her hips with both of his hands and pulled her to him.

       Kiera gasped, making Stanton chuckle from the reaction. "For that, I'm going to punish you," he said to her then his hands traveled to her firm as$ and squeezed it tight.

       Kiera giggled. "Oh," she said. "Should I be scared?"

       He nodded. "You should be, and if you disobey, you will be severely punished," he told her and his hands went to dug something out from his pocket. When he felt that soft fabric, he grinned and fished it out, showing it to her.

       Kiera frowned. "What's that for?" she asked.

       "I'm the boss, remember?" he asked her and she nodded. "So shut the f*ck up and don't ask questions."

       'Oooh, this is good. I like a man who takes control,' Kiera thought wickedly.

       Stanton removed her geeky glasses, brought the cloth up to her face and wrapped it around her eyes. He turned her around and bounded the cloth together tightly.

      "There," he said, turning her around to face him. "Now, for your punishment."

       Kiera's kitty was already wet, her juices flowing like a freaking faucet. One of the things that turned her on immensely was teasing her, the kinky way. If being blindfolded had already made her kitty cat wet, then, she didn't know what to do next.

       "What's my punishment then?" she asked.

       With a grin, Stanton grabbed her arm and they switch positions so she was now leaning on the edge on the table on her butt, she was facing the other way, her back facing him. He pressed his full body length on her, his arms went around to her breast, squeezing it gently.

       Kiera let out a soft moan.

       Stanton leaned into her ear and whispered, "I only have one rule," he began as he continued to massage her breast.

       "And what would that be?" she asked breathlessly.

       "No touching," he said. "That'll be your punishment. I'll be the only one to touch you so just enjoy the sensation. Are we clear?"

      'Come on! No touching?!' Kiera thought incredulously. First she was blind folded and now, no touching?! That's totally unfair, but she had to admit, this was extremely sizzling like a freaking hot tamale!

       "Are we clear?" Stanton asked her again.

       "Yes," she conceded.

       Stanton knew that it was torture not being able to touch, but it adds an extra kick into the whole kinkiness level. Sure, he was being evil, but he couldn't help it. He was an adventurous man and he needed to ante up his game.

       Stanton nipped Kiera's earlobe with his teeth while the hand that was on her breast went to the middle of her as$ cheeks, sliding it up and down. And then, he lifted her skirt, exposing her lacy black thong, gripped it, his middle finger pressing to her wet kitty cat, making her gasp.

       "You're already wet," Stanton said, drawing small circles to her wet core. "I'm sure those juices down there taste good, yeah?"

       "Oh my..." Kiera moaned, loving the sensation of his touch.

       "You like that?"

       Kiera could only nod. This was pure torture for her. He wanted to touch him; she was on the verge of begging but damn it! She was loving what he did. She had done a lot of things when it came to $ex, but not being allowed to touch was new.

       And she liked it.

      Stanton removed her skirt slowly, feeling her skin as he went along. He was kneeling now and her exposed as$ was in front of him.

       "Bend your body a bit," he ordered and he noticed that she was gripping the edge of the table for dear life, her breathing ragged.

       Kiera complied with his command and moved her as$ backward, so now she was bent over.

       "Like this?" she asked.

       "Excellent," Stanton appraised. "I'll give you raise for following orders," he said, chuckling with what he said.

       "Why, thank you..." Kiera responded with mirth.

       Kneeling, Stanton hooked both sides of her thong and slid it all the way down the floor. The glorious sight of her glistening kitty was scrumptious, so with that, he moved his face forward and dig in, his tongue swirling around like it was candy.

       "Oh god!" Kiera moaned. 'He's killing me here,' she thought. She felt his tongue lapping into her folds and it was driving her mad as a mad hatter.

       As Stanton drank in her juices, his hand went to her cl!t and drew small circles to intensify the heady sensation.

       "Oh yeah... Ah, sh!t..." she moaned a bit loud this time. She knew she had neighbors, but who the f*ck cares!

       Stanton had another idea so he drew his tongue back then stood up. He whirled her around, swiped the table clear, lifted her up and sat her down it.

       He leaned close to her face and with that, he kissed her, expertly parting her lips and drove his tongue inside her mouth. It was hot, heavy, scorching and a motherf*cking son of a b!tch of a kiss and he could tell that she liked it for she responded back with the same intensity.

       As Stanton pulled back, he said to her huskily, still breathless from the kiss:

       "Lean back and spread your legs for me," he murmured into her lips.

       She nodded, moved backward, propped her arms for support and lifted her legs, spreading it wide, placing her feet on the table.