Black ballerina chapter 5

"I thought you were asleep," I stammered(?).

"Well, I was, but then I woke up because you slammed the door. I thought you were going to sleep in your own bed, but I don't mind sharing" he said, his smirk growing bigger. I blushed.

"Spare that to one of your many slutty booty calls," I managed to say and turned around walking over to my bag. I searched for panties and a t-shirt. "

"Where is it, where is... there," I quickly slipped it on, the towel still around me.

Then I went to bed. The mattress was surprisingly comfortable, probably because I was so tired.

The next day I woke up with Logan's breath fanning my face.

"You need to get up," he said.

"Why?"

"Because we have school, and you need to drive me."

"Take your own car."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because some idiot threw pink paint over it and wrote "I love unicorns" on the doors"

I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it. The whole situation was so funny. From the pink car, to his face.

"It's not funny," he hissed. His eyes now showing annoyance towards me. That only made me laugh even more.

After a couple of minutes, I was finished laughing.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"7.30," he said.

"What?! We have to leave in 15 minutes!"

I hurried out of bed and packed my ballet clothes. Then I got a lavender colored tank top, and a pair of black skinny jeans out of my bag, and hurried to the bathroom. I put it on and brushed my hair, since I didn't have time for much fixing, I put my hair! in a ponytail and left my face makeup free.

When I came down with my ballet bag in one hand and my school bag in the other, Logan already stood in the entrance waiting for me. Since I didn't have time for breakfast, I grabbed an apple from the bowl on the kitchen table.

After putting on my light blue jean jacket, and my white ballerina shoes, we hurried down to my car. We put our bags in the back and drove to school. After 10 minutes Logan started talking about when we were younger, and his big brother Kyle had made out with a girl at our families camping trip and we had busted him. When our parents found out he had told them that she was "just a friend", them Logan had burst out really high: " Don't you care about her feelings at all?!" That had forced Kyle to stay in a relationship with her for a year. And he hadn't spoken to Logan at all when he was together with the girl.

"Do you remember?" he asked.

"Yes," I said sounding a bit annoyed.

"It was really fun," he smiled.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why are you being like this? What did I do?" He asked confused.

"Well, you have kind of ignored me for three whole years, and now you're acting like we're friends again," I said, now being more than angry for all those years of ignorance.

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to have a social status!" He said.

"Oh so I was ruining your social life now?" I shouted the second we arrived at the school.

"No, I didn't mean it like that, I..." he started.

"You know what, forget it. I should have known you only wanted popularity," I said and stepped out of the car, slamming the door. He came after me, but Alexis(his favorite whore) interrupted him by throwing herself at him. And as the man whore Logan is, he kissed her back.

For some strange reason I felt a pang I my chest, he forgot me already.

"Whatever," I mumbled and started walking away and into the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know, it took forever, and the chapter is super short and boring, but as the book lover I am, I know I have to build up to the more exciting part of the book. I can't stand books where they get meet, get together, another guy comes in, the boyfriend cheats in every second chapter and there's drama everywhere. Boring!!! haha sorry, I know I'm being mean, but it's the truth. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. It won't be so long until next chapter. But do you want me to update often with short chapters like this or with longer chapters, not so often?