Black ballerina chapter 2

Here's the second part of my first story. What do you think so far?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did he just say roommate?

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I mean that we will sleep in the same room until your room is finished," he said.

I probably looked pretty lost.

"Didn't you know? Your parents have extended the trip. They will be gone for six months instead. You'll live here for six months. And they said you needed big space in your room, for your little hobby." He said.

"It's called ballet." I told him. " Where's your mother?"

"In the kitchen, making breakfast."

I walked past him to the kitchen where his mother stood making egg and bacon. When she heard me her head turned around and a bright smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, Peyton dear, it's so nice too see you. You have become so beautiful. How's it going with the ballet. We've just started fixing the floor so it can handle more of the point shoes and all. I'm sorry that you have to love with Logan. Of course you can lock the bathroom door but I really hope you brought perfume with you because my son never cleans his room. I stopped cleaning it years ago." She said in one sentence.

"Mom, I'm not that bad am I," I heard from behind.

"Oh, I'm  just joking with you," she said smiling. "But I hope you have cleaned your room though."

"Um, yeah, of course," he said a little nervous.

"No, you haven't."

"Yes I have."

"Fine, then I'll go put my things there, where is your room?" I said.

"I'll follow you." His mother said.

We walked to the stairs. "Start breakfast while waiting for judgment." His Serene(his mother) said dramatically to him. I giggled a little to myself.

After walking a couple of minutes we came to Logan's room. And then I mean a couple of minutes. Even though it was only Serene and Logan living here, they had much more space than they needed. But what can I say. This is the rich part of the town. My house with three bedrooms, four bathrooms, two living rooms and one kitchen plus some other rooms, was actually small compared to other rooms in this street.

His room was in normal size though. A normal sized bed and a mattress on the floor. A  closet and door leading to a bathroom. He once told me he didn't want space he didn't need. Now I know what he meant.

"Well come on, you need breakfast darling." Serene said when we came back to the kitchen

"Thank you, but no thank you. I ate before I came here." I said.

"Well then you must go to school, Logan will take you." She said when we came in to the kitchen.

After Logan had eaten up we went to school. The ride was silent, but right before we drove in to the school he said: " I don't want anyone to know about you living at our house. You have to walk inside and I'll park the car, wait at this same spot after school."

Seriously?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so this was the second chapter. Short, I know, but they'll get longer, the more chapters I write.