❀ chapter two ❀

Luke Hemmings was a  summer thunderstorm on legs. his voice grumbled like the sky but his  body was striking. lightning hit the ground with ever step he stumbled and left scorches in its wake. he was a force no one wanted to fight but one that everyone wanted to admire its destruction.

Luke simply took one step in front of the other, not entirely slow but also not entirely fast. his cerulean lenses searched up and down every inch of the hallway  as he searched for his three friends but was met with most of the eyes of interested females instead. there wasn't a single time he didn't catch girls looking at him in public like he looked at the ones under the category of his type. it wasn't something he wasn't used to, but it  was something he would never understand. he knew he was good looking and he knew girls would give anything to be underneath silk sheets with  him. what he didn't understand was he had so many options - possibly too many for just one good looking guy - and yet every single girl expected  him to choose her to be exclusive with.

handsome was almost an insult to his looks. he was like something out of a horror movie: he was  alarming enough to give you chills but alluring enough to make you unable to look away.

Luke moved his hands further down the girl's backside towards her bottom as he bites on her skin. his fingers brushed over her hip to remove her underwear and grant  him access. he heard her exhale a lustful breath as his guitarist fingers just brush over her sensitive area. she whispered a two letter  word that he didn't like so he inserted it anyway, which earned him a moan from the girl whose name he couldn't even bother remembering. she said the word once more without a second to wait for him to react before she slapped him in a way that was definitely not in the foreplay they were acting in.

"I told you no, asshole!" she shrieked as she swiped the underwear from his tight grasp. "no means fucking no!"

"not when you're dressed  like that," he confessed under his breath as he watched her thin legs  saunter down the empty hallway. "come back baby! I can make it up to you  tonight!" he knew she wasn't going to come back, but he tried to at least sound considerate, even though he didn't mean a single word that  left his lips.

Luke eventually got up and proceeded to strut down the hallway with his biker boots jingling like bells with every step he took. he turned the corner into the most  populated hall of his school before first period and smirked at a few  girls as he walked by them which resulted in them immediately blushing  and gushing to their friends about it. he didn't know much about biology but he did know that flushed skin was probably one of his favorite sights on a girl, besides the obvious big boobs and a big butt,  accompanied by small everything else. he loved the fact that he could just look at them and they'd bend to his will in whatever way he needed  them to be.

he was so involved in adding to his ego with each step he took that he lost track of what his endgame was from the beginning. he noticed his friends Ashton, Michael, and Jem and the glares of pique evident on their faces as he neared  them. it left him utterly confused and feeling like a pig wandering up  for the slaughter.

"what did I do now?" he immediately asked exasperatedly as he stood in front of his three friends.

"nothing intentional," Jem explained with his ocean eyes in a calm state, though Luke could see the storm under the surface. it was that explanatory statement that  brought Luke back to the light on just how much the dark haired giant was unlike the rest of the group. he had a rough time growing up,  especially with a sense of severe ailment that reminded Luke always pitied, even when he was told not to. after Jem got situated in the group, the remaining three really noticed how much of a teddy bear he was underneath all of that depression.