No can't be

As I laid on the couch I began to slip into a deep pleasant sleep, I was sitting at a table covered in plates of steak. My mouth began to water as I grabbed the plate closest to me and bit down on the steak. I was startled out of my sleep by a scream of pain and I looked up to find Matt's hand in my mouth. I screamed and pushed away from Matt, At that time my stomach decided to act up and threw up all over Matt's new shoes. Matt jumped back with a disgusted look on his face and started gagging and then made a run for the bathroom. Chris decided to walked in the room right after Matt ran out gagging. Chris looked at me and then looked at his carpet, his face became concerned and he rushed over to me. He picked me up and took me to the spare bathroom in his room and then set me on the toilet as he ran me some bath water. Then he came back to me and told me to get ready to take a bath, and then he walked out of the room.

I undressed slowly trying to not upset my stomach, then I walked over to the tub and stuck my foot in the water to make sure the temperature wasn't too hot or cold. The water was just right and I lowered my whole body in the water, I felt all the tension drain out of my body and I began to relax. then it hit me Someone was going to have to clean up the puke on the floor, I felt horrible so I gathered up my nerves and called for Chris.

Chris practically came flying into the bathroom and I yelped because I am still naked. He quickly averted his eyes and asked in a strained voice if i was Ok and what I needed. "Um Chris I am terribly sorry about messing up the carpet and when I get out of the bathtub, I promise I will clean it up." Chris looked at me sheepishly for a moment and then told me that he had already taken care of it. My cheeks turned bright red which made him laugh. Tears began to well up in my eyes, "I am so sorry, I think I cuaght a bug or something, please forgive me", I whined Chris walked over to the tub and wrapped his arms around me told me that everything is OK, he didn't even consider that I am still naked and and wet. Then as I relaxed into his arms all I could think about is having sex with him and what it would be like. Reality hit me like a truck and I knew at that moment that I wanted Chris more than anything including my half eaten steak. He is mine and I'll be damned if I ever let anyone have him. Oh my god whats wrong with me.

**************vote**************comment*****************love*************

Thanks so much for all you have done for my storys Christen, Your the best.