I'll Protect You

I'll Protect You

Meet Logan Cross. He's young, handsome, and absolutely brilliant. He roams the halls of Cross Academy as the boy genius, admired and loved by everyone around him.

Except for one.

Enter Park Sparrow. She's your average, cliche, scholarship student that made it in because she was just smart. Park's your daily outcast you meet in the halls, the only one with bright yet dark red hair and sarcastic remarks towards everyone and everything. She's the only one who doesn't trail the prince like the puppy--in fact, they hate each other.

That is, until the fateful day where secrets are uncovered.

Turns out your boy genius is a also a top class agent, and was chosen for the ultimate job of being the Princess of Cimeria's guard. Park's your princess, living undercover as a citizen of Paradise, Montana when she's actually the heir to the throne of a kingdom.

Park and Logan must learn how to put aside their differences and get along, because Park is in grave danger. As they work together to put together the mystery of who wants Park's throne, they must face new complications and obstacles that will be much more difficult than just a school yard grudge.

Author OrangeChicken