2 days and 2 weeks

2 days and 2 weeks of hell...

Kaya ko 'to. Kakayanin ko 'to. I need to shutdown myself and enter the hell. That's my only way so I could enter the edge of heaven.

For 2 days, I need to fix everything for me to continue my dreams that I never wish to be dreamed. For 2 days, only 2 days. If I'm not, then my dreams will be over. And for sure, I'll earn the regrets.

For 2 weeks I have to face the battle in an arena where my mortal enemy is my own reflection in the mirror. No other than, MYSELF.

Quite unsure of the things may happened, my head is already riffling. All is turning at my sight that makes me dizzy.

I have to be tough. I have to amend. I have to continue even though it's quite difficult.

Hay, nakakapagod ng mag-emo. I might lose everything kung patuloy akong magiging ganto. Babalik din ang humor at kulit nito. Babalik din.

Where's the humor of this girl? Her heart was slowly conquered by uneasy feeling. Her numb heart was beating faster because of fear of tomorrow.

I have to get her back before it's too late. I need to do something. There's still time. For only 2 days and 2 weeks.

She'll be back and never gone. She won't disappear but she need to be lost in everyone's sight. For her dreams that she never wish to have, she has to face the hell and fight for it so that she could still able to give light, not a dim light, to thousands of souls.

Push lang ng push. Konti pa magagawa ko 'to.

Dear God,

Be with me. Help me to push myself to walk Your ways for me. I am not worthy, but You give my worth even before I was born. Restore Your very purpose in my life. And that is to glorify You by sharing the light to thousands of men. I don't wanna waste this opportunity You've given to me. Your enlightenment is all I need to walk this dark path in disguise.

So help me Lord. Amen.