Chapter 2

Tyler's P.O.V

I watched as my little sister Renee run out of the school with a sad expression on her face and tears flowing down her cheeks. I've never seen her cry before. I've heard it many times when she comes home from me and my friends tormenting her, but I've never really physically seen her cry and let me tell you it didn't feel so good knowing I was one of the reasons those tears came.

I quickly brushed off the fact that I might actually care about her being hurt. She's the reason our parents are dead. She's never going to be my sister again. I hate her!

While I was stuck in my own thoughts I didn't realize Isaac waving his hand back and forth in front of my face as if to trying to wake me up from a daydream.

"Huh?....I'm sorry I didn't hear you Isaac. What did you say?" I said.

"I said what a wimp. Can you believe your sister came up to me acting like she was my mate. My mates going to be a strong independent Luna who the whole packs gonna love. Not some piece of shit." Isaac said with venom clear in his voice.

As always I was quick to agree with him because he's right. Renee is basically a fat ugly pig. Most of our toddlers in training can probably out run her, out lift her, and anything else remotely related to exercising.

"Your so right man. I'm sorry that she mad a big scene about it. She can be an attention hog sometimes when she doesn't get what she wants. It's kinda disgusting the way she threw herself at you if you ask me." I replied.

"I know right she basically had the words slut written on her forehead." Isaac said with a chuckle.

What he said was a bit much considering that he was still talking about my sister but I let it go anyway since Isaac's the Alpha and my best bud.

"Come on man lets head to class." I said to Isaac.

And so then we headed to class.

___________________

Renee's P.O.V

I slammed the dark wooden front door shut as I entered my home. I can't believe that Tyler would not even believe me. His own blood. Well enough is enough I can't take anymore of all the hatred and humiliation. I stormed upstairs to my room and opened my closet. I started to take some of my shirts and sweatpants down to pack them in my backpack. As I was checking if I have everything I need I glanced over to my nightstand and saw an old picture of Tyler, my parents, and I. This picture was taken at a park down the street. Tyler and I both have big goofy smiles on our faces and our parents look really happy too. Tyler and I were sitting on the swing set while our parents were behind us were pushing us back and forth. I didn't realize gow much I missed them untill something hot slid down my cheek and I realized that I was crying.

I quickly wiped my tears away with the back of my hand and started packing. Once I got the neccessary amount of things I needed to stay alive I went the living room and made a sandwhich. I then went back upstairs and thought of the perfect note to leave them. Once I wrote the note I placed it on top of my bed were they can see it. As I was walking out the back door I realized that with this one closing of a.door I can escape the place that felt like hell for me.

_______________________

Isaac's P.O.V

Ugh. The near thought of having Renee as my mate disgusts me. I mean sure all those things I said to her in the hall were kind of cruel but I mean any human being would've acted that way if they discovered Renee as their mate.

As Tyler and I walked into lunch Crystal swayed over towards me.

"That was so hilarious baby. Way to make the fatty cry!" laughed Crystal.