Shifting....and my new werewolf body.

Chapter 2

Photo of the newly transformed Emily----->

Emily POV

We walk out of the school building NOT doing anything that would draw attention. Even to werewolves, this is considered against the law. There is one weird thing about this whole thing though, in order for me to know who my mate is, my wolf would have had to awaken her hormone stage, which usually doesn't come out until you shift, which is the day you turn 18. I'm only 16, but this new could mean that I will be an early shifter. Finding my mate this early could also have something to do with the fact that I'm half vampire. I think that I'm sticking with the second solution because you have to be special to shift early, and I am not special at all. Once we make it to his car, we can finally relax knowing that no one thought weirdly of a student and her teacher walking to his car alone. Daniel cranks his car up and heads down the road to maybe somewhere to eat if my gut feeling is right. I find the silence unbearable, so I turn on the radio, and sure enough, That's My Kinda Night by Luke Bryan comes on, and i decide to sing along with it, and I hear a deep, hardy laugh from the guy next door. I look to my left and give Daniel the evil eye.

"What's so funny?!" I ask as I cross my arms together and make a pout face.

"You don't look like someone who listens to country music." he says sucking up that sexy laugh of his.

"Well, I listen to country and pop music. Rock makes my head hurt and rap doesn't make any sense to me, besides we live in Tennesse, so I'm wouldn't be surprised if I was you." I say as I crank up the voulume.

"I find it cute, darlin." he said as he pulled in to a cafe.

We got out and headed in to the cafe, and just by opening the cafe door filled my nostrils with a sweet aroma of pies and other bakery products. I'm don't have a sweet tooth, but every now and then I crave a piece of pie or something like that. We come to the spot to get our tabels, and a plastic barbie doll of a woman comes up to the front and start to stares at MY man. Oh no she didn't.

"Welcome to Kristy's Bakery, what would you like?" she asked with full flirty attention toward my mate twirling her hair. This made me so so so so so MAD!!! All I saw was red building up inside of me. I had a feeling Daniel noticed my sudden change in mood because he put a protective arm around my waiste, calming me. Why do I feel this way? My wolf hasn't yet completed the change, so she shouldn't be getting to the possessive stage yet.

"Just a blueberry pie to go." Daniel said as he handed her the money. We needed to get out of here FAST!! Something was very wrong with me, but I didn't know what.

After about the worst 5 minutes of my life, we got our pie and left the cafe, only for me to collasp on the parking lot clutching my stomach, but it was really my whole body that was feeling the pain. I could breifly hear my wolf telling me that we are shifting. Oh great, and right in the middle of a d**** parking lot! I heard Daniel mutter brief cuss words to himself before I felt two manly arms pick me up bridal style and run somewhere with me. I could tell that he was running at an inhuman speed because of the mass amounts of wind that ingulfed me as he ran off with me to wherever he wanted me to be for this. When he finally put me down, we were right slam in the middle of a forest. Suddenly, it felt as my bones were cracking and rearranging, well, maybe becase they were!! Man, did this hurt. I would rather burn my arm than go through this pain again. Soon after all the fur sprout and bone cracking, I was standing on 4 paws! Yes, 4 freaking paws. I slowly tried to walk on my extra set of legs, and I soon got the hang of it. Daniel pulled me over to a pond so that I could have a good at my wolf, and did my wolf look amazing. It was midnight black with purple eyes that seemed to changed color back to my normal blue eyes every now and then. Daniel taught me how to shift back, and I did only to find him staring at me wide-eyed. I looked at him like he was crazy until I took at my reflection at my figure in the pond, and I noticed something very....shocking. I was,  skinny, not a tooth pick, but slimmed down, which looked really good. My curvy chubby body was gone, replaced my this slimmed down, very curvy body. My hair was a dark chocolate brown hair, and I had ocean blue eyes, but I still was pale due to me being a vampire. This was weird, so weird. I look up at Daniel, and he is staring at me with a happy face.

"Well, you got what you wanted." he said.

I did, I sure did.

Hey guys, sorry that this chapter is short, and we have a new celebrity playing Emily now.

Ladies and gentlemen, just kidding, it's still Kaela Humphries. She actually lost weight and has a skinny, very curvy body, which is amazing. Congrats Kaela. Now, it's my turn lol.

vote

comment

share