Day 5

Today was the day after Xander and I broke it off and to say the least I'm not as upset as I was before.

Today we have a list of activities lined up for today.

· Swimming Competition
· Canoeing
· Egg Races

I'm really excited because I'm the 'Judge' for all the races but unfortunately Xander has to do it with me. YaY!

"Are you ready to go?" Lou asked.

"Yea. Let's go." I replied as I put my tank top over my bikini top.

We got down to the lake where they will be doing the races.

"Hey Kylie." Xander greeted.

"Hey Xander." I replied walking away from him.

"Wait. Please talk to me. Look, I'm sorry." Xander said grabbing into my wrist.

"Do you think sorry is going to fix everything? Because if you do, then you're even more of an idiot than I thought you were." I said.

I walked away leaving him dumbfounded. He was clearly surprised because I've never had an outburst like that in all the years I've known him. And that's a lot of years.

"Who is ready for the fun day ahead?" Lou asked.

"I'm sure you're all aware of the activities that are being held today. So, let's not waste time and get started." She said cheerfully.

"Don't forget. The person that wins in the specific race gets a point for their cabin."
.......
We had completed every activity except for the swimming, which was starting now.

It was going well until someone started drowning. Since I am a Counselor, judge and occasional lifeguard, I had to jump in and save this poor child. I got up and took off my shirt leaving me in my bikini top and I dove in and swam toward the person drowning. As I got closer to the person, I realised who it was. Emma. I immediately regretted my decision on jumping into the water. I got to Emma and picked her up and swam back to the deck.

As soon as I got back everyone was crowding around Emma.

"Oh my gosh, Emma. Are you okay?" Xander asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay." She replied.

WoW. How rude. No thank you for saving my life? Next time, I know to leave her.

"Hey, are you alright?" Lou asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm ok." I reassured her.

Xander's P.O.V

The minute Kylie saw someone drowning, she jumped in and started swimming. I'm not gonna lie she looks really good in that bikini. Wait, I'm with Emma now, so I should respect that. Wait, do I still like Kylie?

Kylie's P.O.V

Once the day was over we all went back to our cabins. Oh, I forgot to mention the Grizzly's won the fun day.

Of course, Emma had to congratulate her boyfriend with a kiss in front of EVERYONE. Ugh!

"Hey Kylie. Can we talk?" I heard Emma ask.

"Are you going to apologize again? Because this time it's not working." I asked very annoyed.

"Well, yeah. I'm sorry. It was not my intention to make you upset. Again."

"Apology denied. I'm not stupid. You think you can just apologize and then expect me to forgive you. Well, sorry not this time." I said walking away to go and take a shower.

After my shower, I walked back to my cabin. But I was stopped when someone called my name. Xander.

"What do you want Xander? I sighed.

"Please just listen to what I have to say." He begged.

"I'm listening." I reluctantly replied.

"Look. What I did was a mistake and I know I hurt your feelings but I didn't mean to. And I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Why do both you and Emma think just because you say sorry I'll forgive you guys. You know what you did would hurt my feelings. So please stop lying to yourself and me." I said then stormed back to my cabin.

I'm done for the night.