Day 3

It's been a while since that 'incident' with Emma and I say this with quotations because nothing actually happened except for Emma being a drama queen as per usual. The behaviour between Xander and Emma has changed and not in a good way. Its like they've gotten closer and more intimate. Like when he tells a joke and it's not even funny she still laughs then she puts her hand on his thigh or his shoulder and it really makes me angry. I just want to kill them both. Literally. We were all in the cafeteria talking silently to each other until Xander and Emma walked in. My eye gaze left Lou who was next to me.

"Lou. Is there anything between Xander and Emma that I don't know about?" I asked Lou very curious about the sudden change in character between Xander and Emma.

"No. None that I know of." Lou said.

The two of them for food then came and sat across from Lou and myself. It's the little things that make you think, such as where people sit. Xander normally sits in between Lou and I and now he's always next to Emma. I know you're probably thinking 'that's so stupid why would it matter where he sits?'. Well guess what? It matters to me.

"Hey guys." Xander said as he started to eat his food.

"Hey Xander. Can I talk to you for a second? Alone." As I said this Emma gave me a jealous look. What is up with her and this jealousy trait she has?

We walked out the cafeteria and out of sight.

"What's going on between you and Emma?" I asked with my arms crossed over my chest.

"First of all calm down and second of all nothing." He replied.

"Why are you lying. All you've done is lie ever since Emma got here." I said.

"What are you talking about? I've been nothing but truthful to you!" He shouted right in my face which made me take a step back.

"First of all don't spit in my face and second of all I'm sick and tired of you and your lying. You're always with Emma. I haven't seen you for two days because you're always Emma!" I scolded him, "In fact, I am sick and tired of you."

"Oh come on Kylie. You don't mean that." He said stepping closer.

"Yes I do Xander." I said slightly upset.

"Fine. If this is what you want you then this is what you're gonna get." He said.

"Wait Xander." I whispered with tears in my eyes, "Don't leave me please." I said getting emotional all of a sudden.

"Please don't cry. And besides you've made up your mind. I don't want to ruin your happiness." He said walking away.

Great. Now I've lost the one person who makes me happy.

(A/N: Sorry this a very short update.)