Chapter - 7

So when I woke up since it was the weekend and me and Luke don't have school I looked around to find he was getting out of the shower I just wait until he was done for his stuff and he comes out wearing a green day tee and black skinny jeans the usual thing he wears "GOODMORNING babe" well I'm going to take a shower and you call the boys and see if they wanna go ice skating today he nods and I head into the shower I quickly washed myself and got out dried my body and put on black leggings and 5sos sweater and a black soft jacket to keep me warm I did all my makeup and just when I was getting downstairs the lads show up.
Luke and Morgan good to see you again CALUM replies so what is the plan for today well we are going ice skating that's sounds fun Ashton says. When we leave everybody gets in one car and Morgan and Luke are in the back mostly making out I turn my head and they are taking selfies "Hey guys you never told me you were taking selfies" it's ok Cal we can take a group picture when we get there crybaby she whispered only Luke can hear here but he did hear her Shut up Morgan CALUM replies.
When we got the ice skating place we got a picture cause CALUM wanted to get one so we got all our stuff ready and we putted our stuff on and headed to the ice rink Morgan was not terrible but she just doesn't know how to ice skate so Luke was teaching her and I was coming by her and some kids were heading her way and knocked her down and Luke ice skated toward her and she screamed out in pain "we got to take her to ER" we got to ER and the doctor came in and told us she broke her ankle and that she needs surgery but she has to be in this cast boot for a while until surgery. She came out and we all laughed at her but Luke wrapped his arm around you and told her she looks beautiful she was like awwwww thanks babe and pecked his lips softly and the boys go "Ewwwww my virgins eyes" we just laughed god I love these boys to death we get home and the boys left and I look at Luke how am I going to survive this broken ankle he just said just be my brave little soldier he kissed me.

Hey Everybody I'm sorry I haven't updated in all summer but I've pretty actually busy 😂😂 but I plan on trying to update. Stay beautiful and smile cause why not 😘😘