Chapter - 1

Characters -

Morgan played as Me
Luke played as himself
Ashton played as himself
Michael played as himself
Calum played as himself

Morgan ( P.O.V)

So as my life has been completely boring I am a senior in high school, I get bullied everyday for everything, I am 5"5 and I have blue eyes I have long blonde hair, I don't have a boyfriend but all that is going to change when one typical boy walks in.

Luke ( P.o.v)

So I am a senior in high school and I'm 6ft I'm in this band called 5sos and most people think we are losers but we are actually pretty good. I also have this major crush on this one girl Morgan I always see her getting bullied I just don't have the guts to stick up for her, I just hate that feeling that you can't even stick up for the one you like but all that's going to change today.

I walk into school and of course I see a couple of football players abusing Morgan and I'm just tired of them doing that to her so I had a enough I went up to them and beat them up and I went to Morgan and asked if she was alright and she said no I brought her to the nurses office and they took care of her and when I was about to leave Morgan asked "Hey thanks" I just left and blushed how do I wish this girl was mine.

Ayeeee what's up people! I am your girl Morgan back with amazing books! Well I decided to make a 5sos fanfic because why not! So I hope you guys will like it!! Please like and comment anything you want (Except Hate)
I hope you guys liked the first chapter! Love you guys! Morgan is out 👊👊