Coffin

Listen to the new BVB songs? I hope so. I love this song (the title). It really makes my day every time I hear it.

This is dedicated to because she is my best friend who is practically my mother who is crazy. Does that make sense? :D

I am very proud. I woke up one morning and RLS was fanfiction #142, which isn't really that hard, but then I looked right, and there it was, romance #889. Thanks you guys! 

*BVB*

We ditched the movie. More important things were happening now. Jake was perplexed, and Andy was pissed. I don't know how that happened, but it did. And Andy doesn't help because he always confuses me! He has a girlfriend for god's sake! 

Even though Jake was confused, he didn't seem surprised. "Did he honestly think that we were together? Because if he did, I'm going to have to beat his ass. I mean, come on! It's you! And your not exactly..." he broke off, looking at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Got something to say to me, Jake? Because if you do, I want you to say it to my face, got it?" 

Jake smiled. "Your pretty, but I'm not the one you likes you."

"Awww. You think I'm pretty?"

"Somewhat." I slugged him in the shoulder playfully.  Than changed the subject, "Hey, I'm going to go check Andy, and see if he's on that time of month, because I obviously think he is." 

Jake laughed, but it sounded mechanical, I don't know how to explain it. Just forced I guess. "Go on then." 

It didn't take me that long to find Andy, since he had run to his bus. I think everybody else went out to dinner. Andy, Jake, Stefan and I decided to stay back. I don't know where Stefan wandered off to, but I knew he was close. 

"Andy," I stated, he was sitting there on the couch, but he didn't look at me. He basically ignored me, that's what he did. It annoyed me. 

Sighing, I took a seat next to him. I didn't speak to him for a while. We sat there five minutes straight, not saying anything. Neither one of us making a single movement.  The only thing other than silence was our breathing.

"Andy, I don't like Jake," I stated. 

"Yeah, that's exactly what it looked like. In fact, if I can recall, you were on top of him. I seen this with my own eyes, isn’t that enough proof?”

  “Andy. There can be a million reasons of why I was on top of him! You can’t just look at us and automatically assume we are getting it on!  Why would you even think that!? I was only reaching for the bowl of popcorn!”

  He rubbed the back of his head. “I guess I didn’t think abou–“

  “That’s right! You didn’t think! You assumed.”

“So, say that you weren’t with him–“

 “Andy!” I cut him off. “For the last time, and get it through your god damn head. I am not with him.” 

“Fine! I believe you!” He yelled. He wasn’t angry though, in fact, he had a small smile on his face. “Just no more yelling okay. Truce?”

He gave me a bit of time to think about if I wanted to forgive him or not. I nodded hesitantly. “Truce,” I agreed. “I better not regret this either because I do not want to go through this again.

Then another thought occurred to me as I squinted up at him. “Why were you mad in the first place? I’m not your girlfriend. Hey, you don’t own me! Why do I have to explain myself to you?”

When he didn’t answer, I continued. “But you do have a girlfriend though. Why aren’t you worrying about her, huh? I mean, come on! She’s like, farther away from you while I’m right here.”

He said something barely audible; I couldn’t hear what he had said.

I leaned closer. “What is that?”

Louder, he said, “She’s not my girlfriend anymore.”

I was perplexed. Were they already broken up? How had I not known about this. Why didn’t Jake tell me? “Broken up? Since when?”

“Since yesterday.”

“Since how?”

He gave a light smile. “Since I broke it off.”

“Why?”

He took a step closer. “Because I like someone else,” he stated simply.

“Rose?”

I knew he didn’t like Rose, but I wanted to change the subject. I had a feeling that I knew who he liked.

My suggestion made him laugh. “Even if I did like her it would be hard to contain her. She does what she does.”

I breath in,” That’s an understatement.”

“Mmhhh. I’ll give you a hint. She has black hair.”

“Right. That narrows it down to most of the world,” I said sarcastically. "Asian countries only have black hair."

"I wasn't done," Andy stated. Continuing he said, “she has bright bright blue eyes.”

“How bright?” I asked.

“Well not that bright.” I nudged him.  He knew I knew who he was talking about. It was obvious considering he kept getting closer to me. I think my breath caught as he took his steps towards me. It was nice to be this close to him. 

“And her name is very hard to say when your drunk.”

“No it’s not. Your just talented," I said, remembering when he had gotten drunk and kept calling me Arsies. But forget about that. His attention was on me now.

“And her name," He paused, " is Ariana.”. And with that, he kissed me.

And I started another BVB fanfiction for those of you who haven't read if already and I hope you would because I like it and stuff. It's called Love Sick Melody and here is the description: 

Jo Lee has never had the best life. And though she doesn't live in that life anymore, it seems to go back and haunt her. But all Jo ever wanted was to travel, to forget, and when Black Veil Brides offer that chance, it's a chance she's willing to take.

And yes. It is an Andy Biersack love story.  

Oh and for RLS? It wasn't long, but it was never intended to be. So sorry :D There will be a sequel :D Isn't that great? Not really. Okay. I know this isn't the greatest fan fiction out there. I'm editing some stuff in the last chapter so if you read some of it and say, "hey that's different.' It probably is.