The Morticians Daughter

This is dedicated to @TeganLouise  Who is my Batmobile buddy, and we are going to hollywood and kidnap bvb! Those of you who don't know what we're talking about, then don't ask... 

"Yes!" Rose squealed, holding an opened white envolope, cash in the other. "My parents just sent me five hundred dollars. Oh thank you mama, for getting daddy to agree with this."

We were all in the tour van, Rose, Hudson, Stefan, Drew, and I had finished packing everything. We were all satisfied with our tour bus, grinning like idiots, lotsof dancing around, singing, and vowing that this will be the best year of our life.

I shook my head. "If they keep spoiling you like that, you will never get a job."

Giving me a 'you know me better look', she whined, "But that means work," that had earned a snicker from me. "Besides, we're opening for Black Veil Brides, anyway. We'll definitely become heard of. You see Ariana, you need to think outside the box. I swear you don't think sometimes."

I rolled my eyes, turning to Stefan. "Did you ever have a job?"

He grinned. "Ever since I was sixteen. I helped sell books at Applegarth books." He looked at Rose, who had made a face at his last sentence. "Some of us have to work, you know. When I was sixteen, my mom sure as hell wouldn't want to give me money for a car. My dad said that if I wanted one, I was going to have to work for it."

Drew laughed. "But dude! You sold books? You just lost your man card." 

Hudson nodded in agreement. "Gotta give this one to Drew, man."

"He's smart, he's cute. I think he just stole my heart," I said to make Stefan feel better, which was worth it when I seen Drew's mouth drop.

"Hey Drew, maybe that kind of thing works on chicks." He smiled at Rose and winked. "Hey Rosy, did you know I worked in a library at one point of my life?"

It was pretty comical, seeing Rose it him in the back of the head.

"Hey Drew," She warned. "Call me Rosy again you'll wish you never were born."

He held up both hands. "Chill. I was only messing with you. You know I only think of you as a friend." He hugged her, but she didn't return it. Instead her arms were at her sides awkwardly at her side. She was frowning.

A goofy smile spreaded through my face. "Kodak moment."

"Shut up," Rose glared, even though she was smiling.

That was when I heard a knock at the bus door. "Knock knock!" A voice yelled that I would never forget.

"Come in Ashley!" Rose yelled.

Instead of Ashley, it was the whole band. Plus one. With them was a pretty girl, one that I could not help but feel jealous of. She was beautiful. She had blonde hair, with blue eyes. (A/N: I don't really know much about this girl, so please. Bare with me. Did I say that right? I think so...)

"Silent Masquerade," Jake said, gesturing us, "this is Juliet Simms. From Automatic Loveletter. Juliet Simms, That is Hudson."

"Hey," Hudson smiled at her.

"Drew."

Drew winked at her. "Did you know I use to work in a library?" 

Stefan rolled his eyes. "Give it up, Drew. It doesn't work for you." I gave out a laugh. He held out a hand to Juliet. "My name's Stefan," he said, giving her a sweet smile. That's what I like about Stefan, he was sweet and basically not Drew. 

"And that's Rose, and there''s Ariana." We both nodded but didn't say anything. 

She smiled at all of us. "It's nice to meet you guys."

Behind her, was Andy, looking as good always. "Hi Ariana!" He yelled, walking over to me, and putting an arm around me. I guess it wasn't awkward around him because of the talk we had. No more thoughts about the kiss. And even though I just shook my head. His make-up was done in what I believe is the lion king. He told me it was suppose to be Simba however hell you spell his name. 

"Hi Andy." I waved.

I wasn't sure, why, but I could see Juliet give me a glare, which I couldn't decipher. I only said I hi. Did she like Andy? Was she jealous because Andy put an arm around me? She had no reason to be jealous. We weren't doing anything. 

"Andy, can I talk to you for a second?" she asked, causing my band and his saying ohhh or 'your dead'.  Poor Andy looked confused. 

"What's she so jealous for?" I asked, complexed.

"They're going out now," Ashley said, seeming confused himself. (A/n: I'm sure Ashley likes Juliet. But I'm not sure if he will in this story.) "Which is really surprising because I thought he like...." He cut off. 

I raised an eyebrow. "Was that why she was glaring at me. Andy didn't do anything, though." I couldn't help but feel sad that Andy was dating him. Sure, I liked him. I knew that already. I felt a tug at my heart.

Your the one who broke things off, Ariana, I told myself. There is no Ariana and Andy. 

It's Andy and Juliet now.

*BVB*

I know. Not that very long. I'm sorry. Please click on that yellow button at the top labeled vote, And leave a comment :D